Who do you think is better Batman or Superman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman, simply because his villains are way cooler.

But just for the record, Spiderman beats them both HANDS DOWN.

They did one of Gothams future after batman dies. It came out shortly after Smallvile but it wasn't good enough to survive long in the buisness.

But im not talking about what happens when he dies. Im saying for them to make one like smallville. Start Bruce Wayne as kid seeing his parents die, work his way up to being one of the most repected heroes of all time. Im sorry, but if they made one...and it had the action smallville has, it would definitly knocked smallville out the water. "dont get me wrong, smallville is a great show...its just if you ask me, it wont last long if its pitted against another hero, whos not super at all. I am the night....i am the shadow that walks through that VERY night...I....Am...BATMAN!!! Throws superhuge black cape over mouth...showing his white 'eyes'...

*just running on underwear*

Batman's cooler, but superman would win in a fight.

Yes I did make this thread before and since I saw that people posted what they really thought I posted it again after the network crashed.I did see the dark knight and I feel more interested on his animated cartoons since I think that his human movies makes him look stupid.His voice sounded like if he smokes a lot.Superman's identity is super stupid.How could you not tell the difference from Clark Kent to Superman.He just makes a little curl on his hair when he is Superman.4REALS!Atleast Batman wears a mask.

Yes I did make this thread before and since I saw that people posted what they really thought I posted it again after the network crashed.I did see the dark knight and I feel more interested on his animated cartoons since I think that his human movies makes him look stupid.His voice sounded like if he smokes a lot.Superman's identity is super stupid.How could you not tell the difference from Clark Kent to Superman.He just makes a little curl on his hair when he is Superman.4REALS!Atleast Batman wears a mask.

You could say the same about Batman. All you have to do is ask yourself, who in Gotham has the money and wealth to be able to afford such equipment? Then, look at Gothams elite and eliminate the candidates one by one. Eventually, you will be left with Bruce Wayne.

batman all the way. iloved him since i was a child. if you are a comic nerd like me, you might know that batman keeps a little kryptonite with him incase superman ever decides to go haywire.

But there is nobody smart enough to do that and living in a city with crazy deadly clowns,an iceman,a midgit with a big nose,a woman who acts like a cat,and so much more would you honestly go looking for a guy who helps out and wears a mask.

But there is nobody smart enough to do that and living in a city with crazy deadly clowns,an iceman,a midgit with a big nose,a woman who acts like a cat,and so much more would you honestly go looking for a guy who helps out and wears a mask.

Yet he would be easy to pinpoint if you took the short time to determine who is young enough, wealthy enough, and has the motive.

Batman is more interesting character. Superman has a zillion powers that can sort out just about anything, no moral conflicts and not much of a personality.

Batman is more interesting character. Superman has a zillion powers that can sort out just about anything, no moral conflicts and not much of a personality.

BATMAN used PERSONALITY!
Nothing happened!

SUPERMAN used HEAT VISION!
Critical hit!
It's super effective!
Enemy BATMAN fainted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back