Who here has unlocked all of the characters?

Brawl_Luigi

Banned
May 7, 2007
I pulled this one off yesterday. I even remeber what characters I got Toon Link (Bowser), Wolf (Link), and Jigglypuff (R.O.B.) with. I'm pretty happy. Now I have ALL the characters at my disposal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are the characters i defeated the one before it with. Example I got Wolf with Link etc.

21 hrs from the time i got the game it took me. i think i wasted some time getting ganon the classic way.

Took me about two days (7-8 hours each day) to get everyone unlocked, along with all the stages.

Yeah, I have.

Characters are too easy to unlock in this game. Just go through the Subspace Emmisary. Nintendo should of at least put more characters in that won't be in SSE, or at least made it longer so it'll take awhile, like Zelda.

But, a good game inside a good game is confusing, so that's why 9 hours of SSE is all we get....Still an awesome game, though. (Wolf was freakin hard to beat)

**** Wolf took me 3 tries, Toon link took me 2, the others were trash... cept *Jugglypuff...

*That's right Jugglypuff

I found jigglypuff hard to get because you have to go through the whole level

Wolf is so power, I use him as my main now

i got them in one day and a half...its easy

Took me about 2 days, started playing as soon as I got home from the midnight release.
It was kinda embarrasing, I lost to Jigglypuff the first time I tried.

I unlocked everyone through SSE (Including Toon Link and Wolf) exept jigglypuff, which i beat the first 20 events to do

By the way i hear a lot of poeple saying the lost to jiggly the first time how is that even possible??? human jigglys are good but the cpus suck i will never now how someone lost to that unless it got 3 dragoon parts there is no excuse

Back