Who here loves ramen!

It's 1CR now. :lol:
Someone (not saying names) requested it, with very good reasons in mind (I'm looking at you, kira) :lol:

Last edited:
i dont care for raman. although all i have tried is the chicken flavored maruchan instant raman. i just couldnt stand the taste. maybe making some in some real chicken broth would be better or maybe if i try another brand like Top Raman

I think everybody loves Ramen Noodles. I love them, mainly the Shrimp, Beef, and Oriental flavors.

But heres my question. How do you (posters of the thread), pronounce Ramen, (Ray-men) or (Rha-men)? Me, I pronounce it (Rha-men), the reason I ask is because I got into an argument about it a few years ago, and it was never settled.

Mitch2025

i dont care for raman. although all i have tried is the chicken flavored maruchan instant raman. i just couldnt stand the taste. maybe making some in some real chicken broth would be better or maybe if i try another brand like Top Raman

You need to try the other flavors, because I don't think the Chicken flavor tastes all that good, but as I said above, Shrimp, Beef, and Oriental, I think are the best flavors.

Last edited:
Vigilante said:
But heres my question. How do you (posters of the thread), pronounce Ramen, (Ray-men) or (Rha-men)? Me, I pronounce it (Rha-men), the reason I ask is because I got into an argument about it a few years ago, and it was never settled.
for some reason all the people around here call them Romain. it really erks me when i hear them say it. how can you think Raman (Rah-men) is pronounced romain (row-main)?

ramen? love it, cant get enough of it.

but i prefer the udon and soba noodles as pictured below

IMG_2527.jpg

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
:yikes:
I know they're cheap here in the UK, but that's taking the p***. You Americans get EVERYTHING cheaper... :sad:
do we have ramen in the uk?

this has become the .:1cr:. confession booth... :yesnod:

i admit i don't eat ramen noodles... too salty

You know, if the OP had said "Who here is a student?", I bet the same people would have replied. :lol:

In fact, I'm gonna have myself some noodles right now.

Mitch2025 said:
You make me sad :sad:

Napalmbrain said:
You know, if the OP had said "Who here is a student?", I bet the same people would have replied. :lol:

In fact, I'm gonna have myself some noodles right now.
Or maybe ramen is just cheap and delicious! Oh wait... IT IS! :D

Last edited:
Back