Who Is R.O.B Sopped To Be? Cant Remember

DAMIAN

Damian
Feb 18, 2008
is rob from the star-fox series? the one who control great-fox? not if that's who he supposed to be then.. they got the whole thing wrong... anyways i know his not from that so what game is he from?

WOULDENT IT BE COOL IF THEY HAD

http://www.gamehiker.com/gallery/albums/starfox/starfoxas/rob.jpg

THAT instead of That R.O.B

i can already imagine his kick-@$$ moves he would have.... *druels*

Last edited:
Please don't reveal spoilers.

R.O.B = Robotic operating buddy.

He was a NES add on.

Rob = Rob from Star Fox.

WTF!!! lol his from nes days? lol.......... oh wow.... i guess his like one of those game & watch things. cool

Yes R.O.B. goes way back
And he isn't a spoiler you see him in the intro movie to Subspace which the site shows
If he was to mention that he's a playable character then it'd be spoiler

It's still a spoiler. Every character is revealed through SSE. Because it is SSE does that mean that they aren't spoilers? No. Rules still apply.

balrogs.pa said:
not really, cpt. what you just said. means you are not allowed to mention any items. stages, characters hidden or starters. tropheys, or stickers.

SSE doesn't reveal items, stages, trophies or stickers. You're exaggerating and turning this on its head.

Cpt.McCloud said:
SSE doesn't reveal items, stages, trophies or stickers. You're exaggerating and turning this on its head.
yes but not everything about the sse is a spoiler, hence why they had that video to introduce SSE, which isn't really a spoiler its more of a trailer (unless everything in that trailer is a spoiler like peach rob blowing up bombs on some random arena, kirby and mario fight, and some weird guy likes to float)

In the trailer it isn't revealed that
R.O.B
is a playable character at first everyone just thought him to be a servant and it wasn't till the Japanese info flood came that we found out he is a playable character.

Yes but we aren't talking about spoiler man being a playable character. we are just talking about who rob is. its like mentioning sonic, it might not mean from this game, it might mean just old school sonic.

Back