Who makes goldeneye wii videos?

I can't believe you haven't bought yourself the Wii Classic Controller.... And my golden eye 007 videos are all in 1080 pixels hd.... How? When I play, or better yet smash fool's like mashed potatoes, usually I have someone recording with a I-phone 4s. Or when he plays I record the game with my I-phone 4s. The whole objective is to keep the phone as still as possible so the video comes out clear as day... That way when you post it up on youtube, facebook, twitter, etc..... You will get alot of views & likes as well as fans....

Last edited by a moderator:
too be honest i think goldeneye is dead now

blackkitty has stopped goldeneye
lfcme is now just doing reloaded goldengun
wolfen101 channel died bc he could never get his 2mil views in 3 hours for his partnership

there are plenty of other channels out there.
but GE has seen better days. These day i can't find a lobby in which i'm not behind by a mile.
I get killed without ever seeing/barely seeing my opponents. It aint fair, and it icnredibly frustrating.

I went 12-18 against Born2BeWild, and 10-16 against gray-Fox (who may or may not radar-hack depending on who you'll believe)
and i can honestly say given the framerate and how much i was behind i played well. I'm not saying they aint better than me at this game, but when my connection is like this ...
It would be interesting to see where i end up against players if they shared my connection. I think some ppl would be surprised.

Koopa's got talent. I'll vouch for that. Anytime we play, he gives me a run for my money. And he's spot-on about recent connectivity. I've had a noticable increase in lag from six months ago.

I have noticed no difference in lag, it has always been this bad. No one used to believe me about lag 2 years ago... Welcome to my world lol

I went 12-18 against Born2BeWild
Even with normal lag, his Japanese connection'll give him the advantage. I've seen him have a 3-5 second head start when on his team. Going positive against a wiimote user with that sort of advantage ain't easy.

Looks like PAL lag is a contagious disease that has somehow leaked it's way across the Atlantic and infected our American Wii consoles... damn forgeign console viruses... :-(

Back