who owns the Nintendo 3DS

[video=youtube;eaBUeINW_3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaBUeINW_3s[/video]

S'pose I should announce I own a 3DS, though with only one game since I'm a money-less sod. :lol: ... And no, I won't add anyone since that one game in particular (Kingdom Hearts 3D) lacks multiplayer.

Just looked at that video there. Lets see, . . . I have a PSP 1000 and I have the Ridge Racer game made for the PSP and it fills the whole screen! But then of course I am a big fan of the series. I am a sucker for the game and have probably purchased every game that came out. Ridge Racer 64 is my favorite of the franchise.

I have four games for my 3DS and I am waiting for financial recovery before picking up more. But that might be a while since I just order me a Kindle Fire just moments ago. :thumbsup: One of the games I have is Skylanders, which requires you to continually purchasing characters in order to play every area of the game. :mad: Sort-of like my prepaid cellular that I have. :lol:

I really thought there was another thread for friend codes. :confused5: Strange that everyone wanted to connect that to coming out of the closet to announce that you had a 3DS.:eek:ut:

I really thought there was another thread for friend codes. :confused5:

Yep, for Wii FCs. The 3DS and DS forums don't have their own specific FC sub-forum yet since their activity isn't absolutely booming, and never has been. As a result, FC exchanges for handhelds just stick to the single forum for their system/a game specific forum (Pokemon, namely).

Back