Who Remembers James Pond?

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
200px-JP2robocod-cover.jpg

Whata quality game :lol: used to love the ol' James Pond games (only really remember no. 2 though) and was wondering if any of you guys had played any of them? Or even heard of him? I had it on the ol' Master System :

205_-_MS_-_James_Pond_2.jpg

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9-oj6cdsgM[/media]
Heres the DS version for the 2nd James Pond game (Robocod) which I just have to get for ol' times :p though the touch screen seems surprisingly useless as all you see is a very simple map with fishes swimming around :sick: but that's another story.

So do any of you guys know/remember him, and share your experiences with the ol' fish, good or bad :lol:

Heared a bit about it, allways wanted to play it but never actually have. I've seen it pretty cheep in my local Woolies, so I might pick it up one day. Is it worth getting?

surfinrach90 said:
Heared a bit about it, allways wanted to play it but never actually have. I've seen it pretty cheep in my local Woolies, so I might pick it up one day. Is it worth getting?
Well when I was like 6, playing the 2nd one was a necessity :p so yeah I'd recommend it from my reaction to it then, and I played it on an emulator not long ago, and still loved it :p so I'd recommend it, especially if you can get it cheap :)

Ok this I have never heard of before. What the hell is up with the box, an evil scientist holding a bear and a fat ballerina, WHAT THE HELL??

deity_link said:
Ok this I have never heard of before. What the hell is up with the box, an evil scientist holding a bear and a fat ballerina, WHAT THE HELL??

Well...

James Pond 2 is primarily side-scrolling game starring the James Bond spoof hero, James Pond. James Pond is a walking fish with body armour, who is in a battle with his adversary Dr. Maybe. Dr. Maybe has captured lots of penguins as well as toys. Given the code name RoboCod (a pun on RoboCop), the remaining penguins send James on a mission to rescue the other penguins, retrieve the toys and defeat Dr. Maybe.

Best story line ever :) and during the game you collect toys :cool: so kid-like, but gameplay isn't real kid-like, I never completed it 'cause it was challenging :) fun too.

Thanx Wiired, I probably will go for it now :) Not for a few weeks yet mind shall have to save up after all the wii game buying :D

.....oh yeah now I remember it...never played it....what makes it so great?

Yep
got it
there was four games with him in
James pond
James Pond code name Robocod
James pond operation starfish
And aquatic games (think track and field)

only beaten Robocod (very chrismassy ending)

Back