Remember? Old Threads/Posts.

I only posted in game threads back then...but what I remember correctly is two guys (who don't post here anymore) they would make Zelda threads and tell everyone about a secret land in the game called Tolemaquintal or something like that, and they would detail vividly what to do to enter the land, but it was all a joke adn they pmed me saying to along with it since I was the only one doubting it, everyone else thought it was true, hahaha, those were my first days at Wiichat, then I got bored of it on January and abandoned it and when the updates at the Smash dojo began I returned here and met new people to this day.

Syntax said:
You forgot to capitalize your I's...

Mitch = Noob
your the noob if your just figuring out that i NEVER capitalize my i's. the only thing i ever capitalize are names and junk like that... looser

Mitch2025 said:
your the noob if your just figuring out that i NEVER capitalize my i's. the only thing i ever capitalize are names and junk like that... looser

oh_snap.gif

I suggest a kung-fu battle to the death. This battle shall be of epic proportions which shall be showed on live tv. Either that or we could settle this event over xbox live like real men..

/Back on topic..

Last edited:
Prez: Wow, that thread is ridiculously ironic.

*sigh* I don't remember any of those threads. I'm a newb...

Yeahh, it all was very happy and gay.
hey Frogger, clear your mail box...

Mitch2025 said:
pfft. we all know that THIS thread was the best ever on wiichat. its the tread that single handily changed wiichat forever...

Reading that was an orgasmic experience...

Umm well, I missed pretty much all of them but yes, I joined in what people called the 'n00b' rush:rolleyes:

I have to agree with some of the previous posts. I really don't remember those threads at all. :lol:
But yeah, as long as it brings back memories, it can be regarded as a window to the past. :lol:

{Axtlár} said:
I only posted in game threads back then...but what I remember correctly is two guys (who don't post here anymore) they would make Zelda threads and tell everyone about a secret land in the game called Tolemaquintal or something like that, and they would detail vividly what to do to enter the land, but it was all a joke adn they pmed me saying to along with it since I was the only one doubting it, everyone else thought it was true, hahaha, those were my first days at Wiichat, then I got bored of it on January and abandoned it and when the updates at the Smash dojo began I returned here and met new people to this day.
rofl i created a thread claiming there was like a super secret armor and tons of people believed me! :)

You guys are nastoljic

*Remembers a lot of threads*

Back