who wants metroid prime 3

I won't be buying Metroid never really liked it to be honest I didn't see what the fuss was all about.

FR. said:
I'm sure a lot of people want to buy MP3: C when it is released (unknown date).
Mark August 20 on your calander bro. Announced by Ninty.

Hey OP! Why dont you Edit your original post and put 'released august 20' in there, that will cease a lot of the confusion.

EDIT: Brawny, I tried to rep you, but apparently I need to spread the love :(

I bought Prime for the Gamecube without having ever heard of the game. I dont even like FPSs that much but it was amazingly playable and nowIm most looking forward to Corruption, even more than Galaxy or Brawl. To bad Ninttendo has decided to screw us over in Europe with no release date. Grrrr

^I would rather have a release date for Brawl, and not Corruption than one for Corruption, but not Brawl :(

mushroomedmario said:
trevorsantos, you create way way way to many threads, limit yourself to one every three days at the most....

anyways there is a known release date, august 20th(for n.a.ns)

i just started playing mp 1, annoyed that the c-stick dosn't change your view, which is why i want to just finish this game, and the second one, and get onto the third
this is a serious question " is there a limit for how much threads we use?"
if there is please tell me.
thankz:yesnod:

Brawny said:
WTF is still posting in here? *realizes he could just read names...but it's rhetorical anyways*

You guys do know that this is just a thread by which the OP gets an E-rection.... "ohhh, someone posted in a thread I made. w000ttttt."

But yeah, don't know many people that wouldn't buy this game.
were you talking about me having an erection? STFU!!!!!

lol, not an erection

it's an E-rection..... get it straight

edit: Pun in-freakin-tended

Last edited:
^Shut up. It was a stupid thread idea and you know it. Brawny's exactly right, your one of those kids that posts threads for the soul purpose of getting excited when people post in them. Grow up.

Thats like making a thread that says "WHO HERE HAS EVER HEARD OF MARIO???????????"

Anybody here ever beat Metroid Prime for cube on hard mode? I did, it was tougher but not too much, I didn't even attempt hard mode in echoes though, I found that game good but more frustrating.

^Didnt bother. Didnt it make all your weapons half as strong or something like that?

Back