Who Wants To Be My Rival?

Subarnu said:
^ lol same

By the time you get good everyone who got good by playing with items on will kick ur ass. Cuz u wont be used to the items

Items are used only for "fun" fights.

If youre serious about this game and play competitively, no items but the Smash Ball should be used.

And even so, they should be put on "few".

Subarnu said:
^ lol same

By the time you get good everyone who got good by playing with items on will kick ur ass. Cuz u wont be used to the items

If youre serious about this game and play competitively, no items but the Smash Ball should be used.

That's how I will battle.

Shion said:

That's how I will battle.
Same here, it's actually really fun because it shows true skill, not just dumb luck.

Why only use one part of the game? The fighting isn't the only thing in this game, so why treat it like it is.

Not all items cause "dumb luck", I mean how can you kill someone with a smoke ball? Just stupid how people group all the items into one and call it "cheap"

Subarnu said:
Why only use one part of the game? The fighting isn't the only thing in this game, so why treat it like it is.

Not all items cause "dumb luck", I mean how can you kill someone with a smoke ball? Just stupid how people group all the items into one and call it "cheap"

We never said they were cheap.

We said they they are the causes of dumb luck.

We never said the smash ball was cheap did we, and that is an item too.

And we use part of the game for competitive fights.

We can CHOOE to use items, but we will mostly play with only smash ball because we want to test ourselves in how good we are skillwise with our character.

Not how good we are with items.

I just don't like how people "diss" items because they are cheap. The items took a long time to make give Nintendo credit and use them

Shion you make a good point.

Subarnu said:
I just don't like how people "diss" items because they are cheap. The items took a long time to make give Nintendo credit and use them

Shion you make a good point.

Thanks.

Dont worry man, we DO give credit for nintendo for creating and adding those items to brawl and making it even more awesome.

lol This is a waste of a post. Please ignore it

Last edited:
Isn't this thread about who wants to be Rivals on SSBB WFC?
Stay on the subject please.

What, we can't even post in peace on a thread?

Do you want to join in this or is your post just a waste to bring up your post count.

If so, leave us.