Who Wants To Be My Rival?

Killa9467 said:
shion u didnt add me yet >.< and sparx i dunno wat to tell u i dunno if u added me or not but if u didnt -deleted-

WHAT'S SHION'S CODE?!?!

Killa, our team battle's still around 3:30ish.

So wait, are we just facing whoever else is on the list?
Who have I faced on this list? Killa, jorge and sparx. Oh and hicks, dkw, and subarnu too...... thats all I remember.
So do I just keep on fighting different listed brawlers or... what?

Last edited:
Since this is Shions thread... this is just an idea but: For the first match we have Shion and jorgelink and dkw face off. Dkw is host so he can tell us who won without being biased. Then we move down the list (doesn't matter who won) and Shion faces Dkw as GigaRidley watches. We continue in that pattern until the end of the list.
If someone doesn't show up to host the match then we skip them (they don't get their "official" fight anymore). This will show us who actually wants to fight Shion for real, or for practice.

1. jorgelink SSBB fc: 2449-4329-2586

2. Dkw0101 SSBB code:5284-1090-0218

3. GigaRidley

4. toomstone

5. Toon Link

6. TJgamer Brawl FC:4253-3160-5813

7. Mattt3192

8. Lugia [HAS BEEN ELIMINATED]???

9. Subarnu SSBB FC: 0344-8977-0452

10. spiff-ssbb

11. ZeLdA4LiFe

12. Hoogasian5

13. MikemasterM1

14. SMASHBRO#1

15. X@vier SSBB code: 2878-9230-1724 name: X22

16. yuan.897 (Good counting there Shion lol)

THE RESERVE LIST
You guys will replace the people who havent shown in weeks... like yuan
17. Killa9467

18. MySims

19. hicks31

EDIT: 20. Sparx (sorry man forgot about you)

Last edited:
hmm i will just watch the matches im curious how everybody fights ill just kill my self off and when the match is over ill tell every1 who won >.< i like watching matches to usee how good is everybody and subarmaru ur nickname is suber right if it is i wonder how u fight with no items ~.^ shion have yet to add me ...........

ugh needing everybody help now kinda in a situation i cant get out of now >.< involves alot of training pm me now if ur up to it like SERIOUSLY

Subarnu said:
8. Lugia [HAS BEEN ELIMINATED]???
be nice if a couple of you would read posts in this thread. i said i gave up and didnt want to finish the matches. i dont care about 1v1 anymore.

ps. for all of those having problems finding people to play with add friends of friends. ive played 57/64 of the people on my list and if you dont play me or dont at least come on you will get removed.

Killa9467 said:
Subarnu ur nickname is suber right if it is i wonder how u fight with no items

No, it is SBRNU.... should have used my first name...

I am good 1 vs 1, but it it is 1 v 1 v 1 then the two guys usually gang up and kill me first.

Subarnu said:
No, it is SBRNU.... should have used my first name...

I am good 1 vs 1, but it it is 1 v 1 v 1 then the two guys usually gang up and kill me first.

LOL:lol:

Just don't get caught up in the middle, or you'll give them a reason.:yesnod: