Who's going to the midnight release?

my town only has a walmart but that opens at midnight and i'm going.

PrinceLink said:
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/SSB-Brawl-Tourney-Stores.pdf

Thats the pdf for the lsit of gamestop stores that will have a midnight release which is also realy stupid becuase people are going to be clicking buttons trying to wave dash and l cancel and there going to get pissed when they lose to a 5 year old

Also can you change you pre order copy to another store?

Yes I know, but it is all up to the individual gamestop store themselves if they are participating. I showed my gamestop the list and they said they weren't sure.

My Best Buy's not doing that. I just think I should ride my bike over there and stand at the doors till it opens and get my reserved copy so I can just go home and play it ASAP.

I'm gonna go after school on tuesday. If the release was on a weekend I would definetely go, only to get owned by someone better than me. :mad2:

All right... get ready for some big news.
SEARS released Brawl today. That's right, today. I didn't believe it at first either, but I called my local SEARS and they said that they had begun selling it today but it was currently out of stock. same with all the other SEARS I called. I tried getting it online (it would have come on Sunday the 2nd) but as I was ordering it, it went out of stock. When I called Gamestop about it, they said they aren't selling it untill March 9th because (and I quote) "they have morals", and promptly hung up.

Anybody know about this? (I'm re-posting this in a new thread, but I thought it was important to hear.

Yea, Sears is gonna be in trouble for that one. I just got my wii today, but I can wait 10 more days till Brawl.

Dorkfish said:
I might, but its a school night and i think sleep is gewd.

When's your midnight release? It gets released on saturday night, sunday morning.

Back