whos that guy that hates video games?

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
hey guys, ive searched, and searched, and searched but cant find the guys name whos notorious for hating, and trying to ban video games? (such as manhunt)

its really bothering me, if someone could answer the question quickly, id be really happy!

and its deserving of rep too lol.

no, hes funny as hell.

cmon, i know you guys all know of this guy. hes the biggest dick in the history of dicks.

its not something comical like the nerd, hes dead serious about his work. god, the name is on the tip of my tounge lol

I know who you're talking about but I also don't know his name. Isn't it the same guy that tried to get San Fransisco Rush banned becuase it "promoted reckless driving"?

well if anybody has a serious response, id like to hear it. i have to goto work now, hopefully someone can answer it by the time i get home tonight lol.

WiiDS- probably but i dont know about that. lol, sounds like something the guy would do though.

It's Jack Thompson. in case spelling matters...

And don't forget Hillary's views when you vote in 08' :)

Kiwi, repped.
Brawny, repped for spelling correction lol

and Sherwood, your post made me crack up lol.

thanks guys!

and i wouldnt vote for hilary if my life depended on it. in fact, im not even going to be voting this coming election, i dont beleive in our government anymore. its all corrupt and ****ed up. but thats another topic..

Last edited:
omg that german kid who plays unreal tournament 3 and freaks out?! priceless vid.

i have no idea what you said..but its funny anyways. haha when he looks for his escape key..priceless.

Back