Who's your brawler of choice?

Robin_Hood{Joshua} said:
i like most of the characters on SSBM but some i could not win with, like zelda, CyanRussel to be honest i dont like Fox, i dont think he is that good, but the only reason i dont think he is any good is because i suck with him, i am sure once you know how to play with him he is amazing, i just never really played has him

Hey i used to think that, but i just kept on practicing with him and i got good!!!
I used to think Falco was my favorite character, but ever since i heard of the waveshine attack, all my hopes went straight in Fox's direction! (Easy Kills, no matter how low on energy the enemy is)

SuppaRoy said:
Alot of people use him cause hes fast but just because hes fast doesnt mean he kills all the time. I use Marth and hes strong and fast i also use Falco cause hes easier to control and his down A in the air is a meteor smash

Falco is very good no doubt, one of the best characters in the game, stopped using him for some reason though! Have no idea why! But then again there is one reason, and that reason is, is that he's a knock-off of Fox McCloud! Not to say theres anything wrong with that, even though there is something wrong with that!:yikes:

1st choice, over all faviorite would hafta be luigi, just beacuse i can string together amazing air combos and his jumping ability is amazing.

2nd choice would be zelda (not using shiek), her teleport allows me to do many things deceptivly. and she has good smash attacks.

3rd choice, tie between mewtwo and ice climbers. im just great with them 2 :smile:

p.s. Marth is fox mccloud kryptonite if u know how to use him :thumbsup:

i wanna try out the wario ware wario. he might be a slow but powerful character. if not im going to go with donkey kong or bowser. i like strong people not fast people.

lloyd_yayo said:
1st choice, over all faviorite would hafta be luigi,
p.s. Marth is fox mccloud kryptonite if u know how to use him :thumbsup:

Or is Fox Marth's Kryptonite? Sha-Zam!!

Listen, if you practice with ANY character, you're gonna get good with them. My top characters personally are: Fox, Marth, and Samus Aran. Marth is quick and his "A smashes" are kick-ass powerful. Fox is quick and just overall good. Samus is powerful with many, many accessories to master, but once mastered, Samus will have you tied up in knots. Then she'll kill you. xD

I'm out for now. And hey, somebody....Build me Rep Please! I need more crediability on this forum :cool:

~RedFox

My favorite is the 64 version of ssb which I used pikachu.
And in Melee I used Mr. Game and Watch.
So I'll probably be using Pikachu in Brawl!

Back