Whose hotter, Zelda or Midna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai said:
sorry butit makes people think your perform beastiality, not trying to put you down or any thing, jus saying.
Oh, none taken.
Beastiality is completely differant, thos guys are demented >.>
Being a furry means you prefer the anthropomorphic side of the internet (games, pics, vids, etc) (Doesnt all have to be sexual but it's great)

i prefer hentai myself. its not that i have any thing against furys, its just that my friend is so obsesed with them that he think they will exist in a few years.

Kai said:
i prefer hentai myself. its not that i have any thing against furys, its just that my friend is so obsesed with them that he think they will exist in a few years.
Now THATS going a bit far...>.>
@LDS-Anthropomorphic means human-like animal, like Sonic is an anthropomorphic hedgehog.)

True, but neither does Sonic. Try making an echidna look human-like without doing some drastic changes >.<

It's somewhat possible... just superimpose a hedgehog's head and maybe some spikes onto a human body.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Now THATS going a bit far...>.>
@LDS-Anthropomorphic means human-like animal, like Sonic is an anthropomorphic hedgehog.)
yeah, also like fox mcloud, or krystal. those are the kind of furys hes into. but to think they will exist. not in a million years.

ANTHROS!!!

Oh, BTW, Midna STILL > Zelda

They're equal in my standards... but I love the Zelda games, and in this game, Zelda was a brunette... just not my style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back