Whose the top 5 fighters you want to play as

Hey dont you think it be cool if they make a game were mario has a son and he teaches him how to use the powers but he doesnt get to cuz he gets kidnaped by someone so know marios son has to save his dad and figure out how to use his powers but he cant do it alone so he teams up with luigis son who also doesnt know how to fight. or they make a complete game of sub somehing that mode ssbb if they did it be cool

Sonic
Wario
Kirby
Snake
Mario

Nano13 said:
Hey dont you think it be cool if they make a game were mario has a son and he teaches him how to use the powers but he doesnt get to cuz he gets kidnaped by someone so know marios son has to save his dad and figure out how to use his powers but he cant do it alone so he teams up with luigis son who also doesnt know how to fight. or they make a complete game of sub somehing that mode ssbb if they did it be cool
Interesting thought, however it smells a lot like Donkey Kong Jr. to me.

(- Mario torments ape - ape escapes and steals Mario's (aka Jumpman's) wench [Donkey Kong] - Mario re-captures ape, Junior saves caged ape dad from evil Mario [Donkey Kong Jr.] - Mario retires from ape tormenting to plumbing for awhile [Mario Bros] - gets sucked later into the "Mushroom Kingdom" [Super Mario Bros] - Ape moves on to torment some dude named Stanley [Donkey Kong 3] - Nintendo continues it's odd and amusing spin-offs using there character library)

Yeah, it does seem to follow the Nintendo attitude. :)

Last edited:
Nano13 said:

smells like a sh**ty fanfic. *vomits*
Wrong thread as well.

1. metanight
2.diddykong
3.sonic
4.solid snake
5.ike
one thing that i think is awesome about brawl is that there is more high speed chars other than fox (except for falco but he was a clone) like sonic and diddy kong so that will give the people who love speed chars more variety.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
1. metanight
2.diddykong
3.sonic
4.solid snake
5.ike
one thing that i think is awesome about brawl is that there is more high speed chars other than fox (except for falco but he was a clone) like sonic and diddy kong so that will give the people who love speed chars more variety.

hell yeah im getting smash!

look at my sig those are my games!

ps. i cant pm u it says ur storage space is full!

Nano13 said:

I noticed that this is about your fifth post which is completely off topic. The funny thing is, you started the thread. Try to discuss peoples character selection and take an interest in your own thread.

1. Sheik(if she's in, which I doubt at this point...)
2. Meta Knight
3. Samus (Zero Suit looks kinda speedy)
4. Fox
5. Sonic

Well, any fast character....

SoUL said:
1. Sheik(if she's in, which I doubt at this point...)
2. Meta Knight
3. Samus (Zero Suit looks kinda speedy)
4. Fox
5. Sonic

Well, any fast character....

im pretty sure theyll add the melee characters as well!

I think they will put all characters that have been in the past so they wont get complaint there for they will get a better score on the game and they wont have to worry about people saying oh thats gay they took out mewtwo or ness that was my fav character to play as, there for everyone is happy

:yesnod:
Ellokko1 said:
hell yeah im getting smash!

look at my sig those are my games!

ps. i cant pm u it says ur storage space is full!
hey were you talking to me

Back