Whose the top 5 fighters you want to play as

once aain no repeats like ness ness ness ness etc.....

In order of who I will play as first

1. Link (First character I played as in the original and in melee. He's my fighter through and through)
2. MetaKnight (Good reviews about him so far. Climbed my list.)
3. Pokemon Trainer. (He just sounds interesting)
4. Sonic (The man)
5. Diddy (The best Kong that there is)

I'm going to earn all the characters I can with my brother as fast as I can after I pick my copy up Midnite Feb. 10. (It's a Sunday!) Then get down to some good ol' fashion brawling after that.

My opinion on u guys who choose the trainer is that he looks like his slow and he loks cool by the way r yall pkemon fans

who thinks that silver or shadow liquid snake or wolf might be on there sense there both from sonic and metal gear I think Shadow has a high chance of being there

Nano13 said:
who thinks that silver or shadow liquid snake or wolf might be on there sense there both from sonic and metal gear I think Shadow has a high chance of being there

no one...

1. Snake
2. Link
3. Diddy
4. Sonic
5. Z-Suit Samus

Nano13 said:

I think shadow and liquid would be cool, but silver and wolf...eeeeh, nah.

Sonic
Pokemon Trainer
Pikachu
Samus
Pit

and btw, Silver would be a terrible idea, he's a garbage character (Providing you mean Silver in Sonic).

Back