Why Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games Is A Big Deal For Wii

David328ci said:
Sonic is a Sega character. What does he have to do with the Wii? There are Sonic games for alot of different game systems not just Wii.
Ok...? Not sure how that really relates....

But, as far as the "Sonic is on a lot of other systems", maybe so, but Mario isn't. :) And Sega has closest ties with Nintendo above all others.

basicly go sega, great job for making the olympic game with mario and the nights game. and people need to quit doggin mario for makin "good" sports games and different stuff

im only 16, born 1990, and i had sonic 1 as my first game, and bought mario shortly, persnoally i think this will be a terrible game :(

oh i dont know brother...this game is in the hands of two of the greates vid. game devolopers of all time, i highly doubt this game will suck...it will at least be good for what it is...i would go as far as saying it would just entirely be a bad game all over. it would almost be naive to say something so way out in left field

I think it will be pretty awesome, I'm 15 and Sonic was also my first game (ah the Sega Megadrive). It should have a pretty good kindof partymode multiplayer too.

mm i dont know matt, i mean i love sega and nintendo as much as the next man, (they do deserve the most respect) but i think i may have to go with shadow on this one...i mean ofcourse if you put a bunch of big heads in one room xcellence should come out. but on the other hand it really could be a piece of ****. i mean it's not a platformer, so i dont what to think....i wish one though!

it would be a great party game, like the mini games on super monkey ball wii, or wario ware, just small events but alot of them, i mean mario vs sonic in a 100m dash ? surely sonic would win

ya, that may be true...kind of like a wii sports type of way. have any of ya'll played sonic and the secret rings? id like to know ya'lls own personal reviews, if you've played em yourselves...and which one, of all sonic games, are the greatest of the series

LOL!!! wow, all of em??? damn!! i feel you brother, i love sonic too. did you play secret rings? i feel its one of the best too...in my opinion though, honestly, i feel "sonic adventure 2" is probably my number one favorite game of all time...seriously too...i hate the way everyone always "bashes it" nowadays...you know what i have to say to those "**** EM" lol, cause if you look back at the reviews of the DC version there wasnt a single review below an 8.5...interesting isnt it...i feel people should say the game doesnt hold up to time rather than it a "bad game" as a whole...me personally i love the game! a lot too! what is ya'lls opinion on that?

blakbarron said:
LOL!!! wow, all of em??? damn!! i feel you brother, i love sonic too. did you play secret rings? i feel its one of the best too...in my opinion though, honestly, i feel "sonic adventure 2" is probably my number one favorite game of all time...seriously too...i hate the way everyone always "bashes it" nowadays...you know what i have to say to those "**** EM" lol, cause if you look back at the reviews of the DC version there wasnt a single review below an 8.5...interesting isnt it...i feel people should say the game doesnt hold up to time rather than it a "bad game" as a whole...me personally i love the game! a lot too! what is ya'lls opinion on that?

personally i like the 2d sonics best, but the 3d ones (apart from heroes) were great too

Back