Wii 2 - Next Gen

pizzer

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
NYC
Wii Online Code
7157-7752-1056-1343
Its great that Nintendo has taken Gaming to a new level in terms of gameplay. It'll be interested to see what the next gen Wii will look like, maybe it will scrap the TV set altogether... instead of viewing on a flat TV you just strap on a helmet or goggles with gloves and it would be full immersive Virtual reality. Something that didnt take off in the 90s but I would love to see it in the next gen consoles!

there wont be a next gen wii2 theyll make another system with the same stuff except better and give it a new name

systems movies and games with new titles instead of numbers (ex. would rather wacht james bond 26 or casnio royal)

it would probly hae free sword play on those types of games and better graphics maybe a blue ray play if theywin the format war and get cheap

Well i dont mind the graphics on the Wii right now but i would like to see some better graphics. Blu-Ray player no not yet, maybe just inlcude watching dvd's when the system is launched. It will be fun to see how the systems change. Hopefully sony and xbox dont keep getting bigger, cause the nintendo system would get smaller.

ganton's right. Besides Nintendo never called any of their systems with a 2. They might call their next one Super Wii. That just has a nice ring to it doesn't it.

I don't like thinking of what nintendo will do next because they always try things different, and after the virtual boy, the DS, and the Wii, I dont know wthe hell else they could do....maybe redo the virtual boy but much smaller...and less headaches. I mean we all know Microsoft and Sony are just going to kill eachother over graphics....so should nintendo's next projest be something like that?

The good news is Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo will merge and call their new system the Playstation 36Wii. The bad news? Well they will have a monopoly and set the price of each system at $5000 :p

PS: that was a joke

I think there might be a little life left in the current Wii although it is starting to feel a little bit 2006 now :)

I'm more excited to see where they go with the whole motion sensing thing. There are a lot of possibilities that don't need to be limited to the current Wiimote and Nunchuck. Think about any object that could have an embedded wireless controller for use in gameplay or something that attaches to real objects like a golf club.

Unfortunately if the whole motion sensing thing really takes off there's no reason that MS and Sony can't just provide it as an add on as well.

Even if the motion sensor in the wii remote doent go to plan and gets old quik...

Then can alsway refer to the wii classic, carnt they? it has everything you need.

But personally i like the motion sensing, i think its pretty kool.

Oh, Thats somehting to think of later! :p

Right now, lets get to figuring out this system and such. Homebrew. Everythign! :p

Im sure they're will be modder's making graphics better to..

And it think it would be cool to have full motion caption :) B)

Back