Wii 2 - Next Gen

I also see motion accessories other than just the wiimote. I'm sure I saw some prototypes of a tennis racket, ping-pong paddle online somewhere. However, as much as some people would like the golf club, that has calamity written all over it. Nintendo will have to but a disclaimer on everything. Wii are not responsible for damage to balls, pets, furniture or any other item in your home by using our products.

Xanthan said:
The good news is Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo will merge and call their new system the Playstation 36Wii. The bad news? Well they will have a monopoly and set the price of each system at $5000 :p

PS: that was a joke

I think this name is more nice "PSX36wii"

pizzer said:
Its great that Nintendo has taken Gaming to a new level in terms of gameplay. It'll be interested to see what the next gen Wii will look like, maybe it will scrap the TV set altogether... instead of viewing on a flat TV you just strap on a helmet or goggles with gloves and it would be full immersive Virtual reality. Something that didnt take off in the 90s but I would love to see it in the next gen consoles!

omg. not another virtual boy.

I'd be more interested in a combination use of pad,camera,belt and gloves..might be interesting. Though I'd be cool with just a pad and the remote,since I'm thinking that the other stuff would be too much.

With all this blu-ray/DVD thing. Nintendo should just make a movie channel, where we use Wii Points to buy/download movies and just watch it like that. That way it wont be as expensive as a blu-ray setup.

Nah..for one thing the drive is too small and it would be cheaper for the consumer to just have a dvd player. Now if it worked with the ipod video/psp that would be sweet.

pettybo said:
Nah..for one thing the drive is too small and it would be cheaper for the consumer to just have a dvd player. Now if it worked with the ipod video/psp that would be sweet.

diff componies not happening

richpimpn said:
With all this blu-ray/DVD thing. Nintendo should just make a movie channel, where we use Wii Points to buy/download movies and just watch it like that. That way it wont be as expensive as a blu-ray setup.
he's got a point but a media center would be easier ya know music movies news msn yahoo and aol chat systems and it would most likely be an extensoin

The next Nintendo system will probably have another crappy name like The Nintendo Dong. It will use DVD roms again but this time it will acutally let you watch a movie. The motion sensor gimmick will have worn off and this time around you will have motion sensor feet straps as well. The graphics will look like Xbox 360 and the launch games will be Cooking Mama 2 and Dong Sports. lol its funny because I can actually see this happening.

lethal why dont you just throw out your wii or something because you apparently have nothing positive to say about nintendo or its products

yesk- said:
lethal why dont you just throw out your wii or something because you apparently have nothing positive to say about nintendo or its products

lol I have 3 of them actually. And this is future nintendo talk. The Wii is a good machine. Just not as good as the PS3 or 360. Its basically a party console. Party games and some sports game is all this machine will really have to keep it going. And I have 3 because I like to have one of every system in each room with a TV.

Back