Wii 2 - Next Gen

Well, I know that the code name for the new console is the Super Gizmo.

Of course, it's so early... It's only a codename... Just like Revolution was to Wii.

Xanthan said:
The good news is Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo will merge and call their new system the Playstation 36Wii. The bad news? Well they will have a monopoly and set the price of each system at $5000 :p

PS: that was a joke

A $5000 system may happen in this generation or next generation. There is a rumor going areoung that Sony is going to release a new PSX to be the TRUE HOME MEDIA HUB. MEDIA first and GAMING second. That's cockyness to the nth degree

Lethal said:
lol I have 3 of them actually. And this is future nintendo talk. The Wii is a good machine. Just not as good as the PS3 or 360. Its basically a party console. Party games and some sports game is all this machine will really have to keep it going. And I have 3 because I like to have one of every system in each room with a TV.

I'm sure you have 3 Wiis...BALLZ.

Lethal said:
The next Nintendo system will probably have another crappy name like The Nintendo Dong. It will use DVD roms again but this time it will acutally let you watch a movie. The motion sensor gimmick will have worn off and this time around you will have motion sensor feet straps as well. The graphics will look like Xbox 360 and the launch games will be Cooking Mama 2 and Dong Sports. lol its funny because I can actually see this happening.

ROFLMFAO!

To be on topic...barely, there's no need for these dumb blu-ray/DVD players to be on systems. I'm sure about 1.9/2 of the world has a DVD player, and if they don't, then they don't have a Wii/PS3/360 or a N64 at that. Plus, it won't be the same! The Nintendo DONG will pwn! And...um...be...cooler.

Hmm i never knew that Call of Duty was a party game... wow you learn something everyday.... come on wii is what it is a game console that has out sold the ps3 and xbox hands down, There is going to be those die hard users of the other console downing wii simply because it has stole the thunder of the others. Whether you like it or not... there is 10 others that love it to your 1 negitive.. Happy New Year

dcofty said:
Hmm i never knew that Call of Duty was a party game...

News flash! COD3 sucks major ballz on the Wii. All FPS suck on the Wii. Hense its a party/sports system.

Fatty Mac said:
I'm sure you have 3 Wiis...BALLZ.
And yes I do have 3 Wiis. I had 5 but sold 2 on Ebay. I also have 3 360's. I am a modder. Here is my all carbon fiber system I am working on.

carboncasefv6.jpg

controlerstt3.jpg

dsc00367jv4.jpg

oh it does suck? wow great to hear from the ultimate game reviewer.. I will call on you when i need a new game boy game until then i shall listen to the others in this forum that actually knows what they are talking about...lol

dcofty said:
oh it does suck? wow great to hear from the ultimate game reviewer.. I will call on you when i need a new game boy game until then i shall listen to the others in this forum that actually knows what they are talking about...lol

Extreme Gamer tough guy. Dont like my review? go to any game site and check out the review. Or you can listen to 10yr old fanboys say its the best game ever!!!! lmao Get lost chump

no PSWII60 is much better ..i hope the next thing nintendo bring out is something like the wii (or the same) but with much better gfx and is able to play dvds and stuff

CantGetAWii said:
Well i dont mind the graphics on the Wii right now but i would like to see some better graphics. Blu-Ray player no not yet, maybe just inlcude watching dvd's when the system is launched. It will be fun to see how the systems change. Hopefully sony and xbox dont keep getting bigger, cause the nintendo system would get smaller.
thats true BUT the tecnoligy IS out there and when ever nintendo eants to they can use it. They dont hve to keep upgrading there hardware ever so slightly like sony and xbox thwy can just go out shopping 1 day and decide to put in a new Geforse 9 series and beat the crap out of sony with there mind blowing graphics.

t7d5 said:
new Geforse 9 series and beat the crap out of sony with there mind blowing graphics.

GeForce 8800 series is twice as fast as the Sony RSX graphics chip that is in the PS3. Wooot the PC is gonna come back strong on 07!!!!

There is alot of potential for FPS on wii i think, CoD3 isn't great(its not bad either imo) but it does feel nice to play with the wii-mote, as does Red Steel i really liked zooming in on it(moving the wiimote towards the screen).

nintendo still make some of the most involving games out there (zelda anyone?), and theres some good'uns to come on wii. so i don think it fair to call it just a party console.

the next generation will be very interesting.. not just for nintendo but what will come after 360 and PS3?.. very hard to predict

so like...Power Glove + Virtual Boy? Is that what you want? 'Cause both we're failure, bringing them together might make it good, or a double failure..

Back