Wii 2

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
I haven't found anything in the keyword search...

I just have to find out..

So I want to know, who would be pissed if Nintendo made an upgraded Wii? I would take it as a "screw all of you who bought the original" bs. I'm very stressed about this. I've heard about a lot of things can be done by just updating. But I'm scared that I will lose out on all of the new things Nintendo is doing, and soon.

I want to hear what you guys think.

-Tom

Of course they're going to make an upgraded Wii. It'll come as either a Gen-8 console or one of their "look we made it smaller" deals.

Seriously, I wouldn't expect any less from Nintendo.

I always thought they where making another version that included a DVD player in it?

they are going to bring one out that had HD DVD on it... not till next year tho and anyway... there is always going to be a new console on the block. You cannot have the newest thing (without buying a new one) for ever ya know!!

That is just the way things go. I agree with everything already said above!!

I believe they plan to. They actually did for Gamecube, but it only came out in Japan.

BTW, Gymdog...I know that Nintendo will eventually come out with a next gen console, but I just had a terrifying feeling that they would just upgrade the Wii with a few more little things and send them out within months.

Just tell me not to be afraid.

Whatever happens, happens. You should just stick with what you like playing best. Like for me, PS2 and Dreamcast.

sherwood3570 said:
I believe they plan to. They actually did for Gamecube, but it only came out in Japan.

BTW, Gymdog...I know that Nintendo will eventually come out with a next gen console, but I just had a terrifying feeling that they would just upgrade the Wii with a few more little things and send them out within months.

Just tell me not to be afraid.

I have not heard any talk of this... anyway any updates they make (software) should be downloadable from Wii Stores

PS. Hope my last post did not come accross as rude!!

Evolve82 said:
they are going to bring one out that had HD DVD on it... not till next year tho and anyway... there is always going to be a new console on the block. You cannot have the newest thing (without buying a new one) for ever ya know!!

That is just the way things go. I agree with everything already said above!!

Has this been confirmed, or still just rumors?

wii is the best system hands down, followed by the dreamcast, closely. I think wii will have some staying power. As long as we keep on buying games in the numbers that we do, it can live forever. When game sales slump, so does the system. Buy a billion games each month!

sherwood3570 said:
I haven't found anything in the keyword search...

I just have to find out..

So I want to know, who would be pissed if Nintendo made an upgraded Wii? I would take it as a "screw all of you who bought the original" bs. I'm very stressed about this. I've heard about a lot of things can be done by just updating. But I'm scared that I will lose out on all of the new things Nintendo is doing, and soon.

I want to hear what you guys think.

-Tom
only the most retarded gaming company would this.its only bean out for 5 or so months and not very many games.so i dont think they would.

ALL IN KNOW IS THAT IF THEY MAKE AN UPGRADE WII I DONT CARE IF ITS SMALLER IM GONNA CRY MY HEAD OFF. BUT THEN IT WOULDNT BE UNTIL NEXT YEAR RIGHT?:scared:

Back