Wii 250$

WII250$

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
Hi.

Now i have listen that WII will be 250 Euro and not more.
Now this is bad becouse i see that all price for this console are from 250 euro plus and more.
Why the market lie,why don't Nintendo do something to tell on them.I will not pay for this console much money they say one price from Germany it will cost 250 euro and not penny more.
One friend told me that heI see in Magazine in Spain that it cost 409 euro this console i want to buy,but i will not pay this money.Becouse from the Headquarters in Germany say this console is 250 euro.
Who need to touch the market the Nintendo that make the console or the market this is bullshit.F u c k o f f Market.
Hey Nintendo don't leave this.If one price is set this to be,this is much money for this console.I see the review and i like it,but 409 euro and more it is much for me,maybe for another peoples too.

I will wait for fast reply

Goodbye.

Sorry but this is not an official Nintendo forum and no one from Nintendo actually reads this.
If you have a problem with them perhaps you should go onto their site and look for their phone number or email address.

Hi.

This is not important is the English is primary.
Ok no problem then.
But i see that here is WII chat,where i can find them.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Goodbye.

WII250$ said:
Hi.

This is not important is the English is primary.
Ok no problem then.
But i see that here is WII chat,where i can find them.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Goodbye.

Like I said, you should go to their website.
Go to Nintendo.com and contact them from there. You should be able to do so through email and by phone.
Though I should tell you that Nintendo cannot do anything about the price that a certain store is selling it for. You'll just have to shop around until you get the price your looking for.

Back