Wii at my school :)

lordrrr said:
PE teachers are never hot... just saying
Both my current PE teachers are hot... :smilewinkgrin:

Anyway we once had a "leisure" period in Physical Ed Studies and our teacher bought in his N64 and we played Bond.

haha great! good for you!

Last thursday a friend of mine took his ps3 to school and hoocked up to the projector/beamer when we had 3 off.

Next week Im taking my wii :D

Even though it's nice that you get to play the Wii in school, shouldn't you guys be doing sports inside the gymnasium if it rains? I mean, she could be teaching sports such as volleyball, hockey, badminton, basketball etc.. Seems kind of odd to me that she would devote time to just playing the Wii in class. I for one know that my gym in high school teachers would never do that.

She sounds like a great teacher, but like Syntax mentioned above, she should have taught you something else, like an indoor sport of some kind.
Anyway, I am glad that you have a very cool teacher.

Syntax said:
Even though it's nice that you get to play the Wii in school, shouldn't you guys be doing sports inside the gymnasium if it rains? I mean, she could be teaching sports such as volleyball, hockey, badminton, basketball etc.. Seems kind of odd to me that she would devote time to just playing the Wii in class. I for one know that my gym in high school teachers would never do that.
i agree with you. if it was raining we would play like basketball or volleyball or dodgeball or something in fact my PE class spent the majority inside.

we play wii in media only becouse we did vedieo games as subject.... man it would suck in hpe to play wii i wouldnt wanna let anyone else have ago plus im really sporty so i prefer sports over wii at school=D

Yea, now that I actually think about it I'd rather play some basketball in the gym over Wii, but just having a P.E. instructor that wasn't anal-retentive would have been nice back in the day.

Wish our P.E. Teachers could do that... Once during lunch, Year 11's bought in their PS2 and we played Tony Hawks Underground 2 I think. There was a Sega Mega Drive Party a couple of weeks ago and this week there's Guitar Hero 1... on the PS2 and XBOX. 'Tis all good.

Syntax said:

I agree. This is part of the problem why children are becoming obese.

the reason we played the Wii was because the day before, my teacher made us run the mile. (We run a mile around our track field every Thursday)

she decided to let us play on Friday, because she knew it was gonna rain that day, so she thought we might as well get a treat or something. it was nice for us, cause during the beginning of the week, we had to work out a lot during class.

besides, we only get to play when shes feels nice enough LOL

look dude its cool and all but they should just stop it where ever they do it because the head of the school department of USA wouldnt like that unless every school in the country (not including grades pre.k-3) had a ps2,wii,ps3,xbox,xbox360,ds,and psp's for every student in gym class to play so I think they should stop it before they face problems with the US administratoin department of schools. and I agree with Kez if they rather play video games in school and at home their gonna become obese quickly. I use to be obese because I was kept in doors to much and now I play a lot of sports at school (not including after school sports) and now im in healthy shape and I have energy to do everything I like.

sounds sweet! the closest i ever got to something like that is playing mario kart 64 in algebra my freshmen year. lol

oh and last year this kid would always bring in guitar hero and play it in the back corner of class on one of those portable screens for the PS2. lol

Back