Wii at my school :)

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
yay!!! LOL my P.E. teacher is a proud owner of a Wii, and since today it was raining, she was like "Hugo, if you can bring in two Wiimotes, Nunchucks and Mario Strikers Charged, then ill bring my Wii and we can play in the gym." i was like hell yea!!! LOL we got to play Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. she has some projector so we played on the big screen. :)

she has a wireless sensor bar, which is really cool cause ive never heard of one, so everything went smoothly. i was actually the only one who won the 100m dash. i played with Sonic.

so now, that we are kinda experiencing some rainy weather here in cali, my teacher told me we can play the Wii whenever its raining. does anyones school the same here?? Wii sports will probably be the future of P.E. class :) :lol: :lol:

bamawii said:
did your PE teacher clear with this with your principal?? LOL
LOL IDK.

i think she did, but then again....... i hope so.

we also got to play DDR last time on her PS2, cause our school was able to purchase them for every teacher or something like that. IDK, but it was fresh from the box, cause when she plugged it in, we had to set up the time and stuff like that.

she told me we might be able to play the Wii again, if it rains Monday :)

so - is your teacher also hot to make the deal even better? LOL - just had to ask

not sure about up in Seattle.....but down South ours are pretty fit...

Back