wii fit 69.99? Jan '08 release?

From the Nintendo conference :
The WiiFit disc will allow for the user to create a WiiFit Channel so you can record your WiiFit data without inserting the disc. It will be recommended that other applications will do the same.

So, in the future, you may be able to record your Brain Weight, Sports Age, and other tracking without putting in the disc. Maybe.

i have to say, if changing cds in your wii is too much hard work, perhaps a game called wifit is not the one for you?

just a thought of course.

Can see the fit board being incorporated in various games.

perhaps we would get to see a martial arts version of wii boxing.

or maybe an olympic style game, all that running should break the boards and keep a good turnover in them going (i must have broken dozens of joysticks back in my days of hyper sports and track and field on the spectrum and later the amiga)

I would expect to pay around £50 (probably £49.99) uk for them, there is going to be a fair amount of production cost, and look at the price of those plastic guitars for the guitar legends game thingy

bolerus said:
i have to say, if changing cds in your wii is too much hard work, perhaps a game called wifit is not the one for you?

It's not hard, just annoying. Thinking of it as being able to switch between different music CD's without having to go get another one out of it's case and switching it with the one in the player.

What is the point of having 24 channels when you can only play the game that is in the player?

FR. said:
Let's say that this article is true, then this is a horrible choice for Nintendo, they should make the price at least $10 less so they can get more sales. I'm sure not many people are willing to pay $70 for WiiFit. Also, they should release the game in December so people can get it in the holiday season. You're probably thinking that it's expensive because of the Wii Board, but loom at this pattern:

WiiSports - Came with Wii
WiiPlay - Came with WiiMote
WiiFit - Comes with WiiBoard

Each Wii franchise came comes with some kind of accessory for the Wii, WiiPlay included the WiiMote for no extra charge. That's why the WiiBoard should be free, and included with the purchase of WiiFit.

actually the games came free with the prduct not the otherway round.

and what u moaning about, 70.00 is the price for all our normal games in UK

i got
RE4 - $50
MSC - $60
wiiplay - $70
wii itself - $360
red steel - $70
Zelda - $80
warioware - $80

and more u get the pattern?
europe is a hell of a lot more exspensive so u lot have nothing to moan about lol

if wiifit was that price here we would be thrilled.

p.s dec 1st launch in japan.
so prab, jan for usa, Feb for uk, mar for aussie.

Last edited:
So will Wii Fit be out before Christmas now? Seeing as Brawl is delayed until next year, will Wii Fit move back to December so they have a hit for Christmas, or will they depend on the new Mario game? Japan is getting it in December!

Back