wii graphics

xbandaidx said:
Tell your friends to get a job. If they already have one, than get another.

I won't even get into that. Urgh. If you can't understand that A) Jobs take up energy and free time which not everyone in college is capable of donating, B) aren't readily available in many areas, then I can't really explain it to you.

gouranga said:
why are we talking about nintendogs?

awesome avatar.

I'm in college with 17 credits this semester, which is over full time. I do a job as well, your friends seem to be pulling something out of their arse as well.

gouranga said:
can i add people

Yeah, there is a sticky under Nintendo Wii online forum here, you can post your information and also find others. Its called Share Friend Codes here.

The graphics are fine for what the Wii is, IMO. Trust me, this is coming from a graphics whore (I own a 360 with an HDTV). Have you guys seen the Disaster: Day of Crisis gameplay video? It looks great. Here's it is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHaItCFGI_g
You should be able to tell which parts are gameplay. The Wii may not have the graphics of the Xbox 360 or PS3, but I don't think it's a problem.

DMB14 said:
The graphics are fine for what the Wii is, IMO. Trust me, this is coming from a graphics whore (I own a 360 with an HDTV). Have you guys seen the Disaster: Day of Crisis gameplay video? It looks great. Here's it is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHaItCFGI_g
You should be able to tell which parts are gameplay. The Wii may not have the graphics of the Xbox 360 or PS3, but I don't think it's a problem.

Thats one of the games I'm waiting for, truely awesome looking graphics in that one.

Whats the release date on that one again? I really need to enter these in on my Mac.

Yeah, its being done by Nintendo as well. Monolith is developing it for Nintendo. Nintendo is starting to step outside of its 'child' image.

xbandaidx said:
Yeah, there is a sticky under Nintendo Wii online forum here, you can post your information and also find others. Its called Share Friend Codes here.
cool thanks

xbandaidx said:
awesome avatar.

I'm in college with 17 credits this semester, which is over full time. I do a job as well, your friends seem to be pulling something out of their arse as well.

Quoted for truth.

I'm in college 15 credits last semester (9 is considered full time), and working 32 hours a week in tech support (which means overtime when I'm stuck in calls).

Saying that a job will interfere with school is just an excuse to sit on your ass.

xbandaidx said:
Yeah, its being done by Nintendo as well. Monolith is developing it for Nintendo. Nintendo is starting to step outside of its 'child' image.
i added you

Back