Wii in Australia thread

Tis only silly when you fiddle and diddle with it! and you should replace those asterisks with : <--these as it makes them even physically shifty

The answer to question 10 is bananas, fish and ham!
And nkbswe5, why dont you put this emote --->:shifty: instead of *shifty eyes*? just type *shifty* but put : instead of *
Enjoy!

as i like saying *shifty eyes* over that emoticon, its rather big...
and sorry, your answer to 10 is wrong.

question ten?!?! my stars have fell out of my pocket. ?Hmm we now have a Darkpaddy who wants to play!

Yay! Life is complete...wait... I dont have anything but Jump! so i still cant play. moo....
New life goal: Find someone who knows my avatar, as now im showing the main character...
ITS OFFLINE TIME

Last edited:
Hey guys whats happening today ? Anyone no the official release date for diamond and pearl. I asked at Eb and the guy said June 1st but it hasnt been confirmed just yet.

Last edited:
im_a_super_smash_bro said:
Hey nkbswe5, How far are you in Jump? Its pretty fun aye! Who's in your best team?
Good sir, I guess you havent played long enough if it's still 'pretty fun'. I was a little dissapointed after i started playing and now I am addicted. My team is secret and you will only see it when you play me online one day ;)
I just versed Nine-Tail Fox Naruto and he was awesome but I dont think i can unlock him. BUT HE IS COOL!?

Anyway, I went looking for Mario Kart and couldn't find it. :prrr:

nkbswe5 said:
QUIZ!
1. What is the new Nintendo console with motion sensor capabilities?
2. What is the first game Sam Harris bought on this console?
3. Why is Dibs head soo big?
4. What company created the game 'Parappa The Rapper'
5. What is the point of this quiz?
6. Should nkbswe5 finally be ruler of this world
7. Why/ Why not?
8. Give me Mario Kart DS
9. What show is my avatar from
10. Noone is gonna do this quiz, so since I cant think of a 10th question I dont have to write one.

@Cannon no nothing yet but I would suggest importing Diamond so We can have som trading happening fishizzle!!
1. Oh the NES 2 in pink(aka Wii)!
2.Technically it was (checks receipt that he still has undderneath his printer for some reason)Wii Play
3. Because it is filled with salted nuts and monkeys and also some snack for the trip
4. NaNaOn-Sha(Yay for google)
5. To stop me from eating my lefties spaghetti
6. Of course Because nkbswe5 stands for Not Knowing Bull **** 1000000000 hence why your are the future leader
7. refer to 6
8. NO for it is the source of my youth
9. The raspberry toast eating adventures of jill the queen septors.
10. Oh you will write !! you will write till the paper is full or letters to the editor!!

Someone was bored...
I just played Jump! Ultimate Superstars online for the first time. It was laggy as anything and I was the first one to lose and had to sit there waiting for the game to finish. Good stuff.

Sam_Harris said:
Edit(2): Found some info on Toys R Us Midnight launch
thumb_6_33.jpg

Still can't believe that I was in Sydney with no toysrus midnight launch, whilst in hometown townsville was one :l

Wow, what page was that from??? I don't see why midnight launches matter, I just preordered and went at 9am :D
Welcome to the Aussie Nintendo board, i can't remember if you posted here as yet so... if you have ill edit this and noone shall know *shifty eyes*

Firen-san, are you getting online Wii games or have a DS?

Back