Wii in Australia thread

didn't you know townsville is the hometown of the Wii mr Shiggy lives there as well

Catalogues!!
image1pd5.jpg

Oh you crazy scanner!
$49+$39=$88
$314.71-$88=$226
$226=Clubhouse games and Metroid Prime hunters!

Last edited:
I'll take a guess that the catalouge was from Target?
It had MARIO KART!
And Ds Lites are still to expensive :(

Sam-kun said:
$49+$39=$88
$314.71-$88=$226
$226=Clubhouse games and Metroid Prime hunters!

WHAT? WHERE IS THE LOGIC IN THIS...?

Last edited:
Oh no the catalogue was from My store MYER!
The logic is that i will have enough money left over if I buy those two games

noo...buy Jump! Ultimate Superstars. It is better
I just got Elite Beat Agents! JUST THEN! As I just bothered checking the mailbox. ELITE BEAT AGENTS!

I live in austria for a while at the moment :/ beloved australia is so far way, only german... hard for me *sigh*

And i still don't have a wii, still hope my family will send me some euros :S

But how can sydney, melb and canb not have midnight launch but every townish lil thing? :l

Yeah that was only for Toys 'r' Us and they weren't all of them just the planned ones so far. So do you have a DS?

The gamefaq guide pwns all guides. I think. Its the only guide i've used so...
And i copied it all and put it on my psp so i dont need to turn on my compooter everytime! HAHAHAH!
PLANET P IS IMPOSSIBLE! AAARRR!
The planet before the boss! BOSS!

So anyway, I was like, 'I'm gonna buy clubhouse games' and then I didn't

SpazzyMcWii, why did you double post? are you trying to get bad rep? HUH? HUUUH? Well, do it again and you will. Or maybe I'll bad rep SOMEONE RANDOM! Then i will get hate mail forever. YAY!

Yeah JUMP is easily the best portable game i have ever played, so much fun. After 1 day of playing the japanese didnt limit my playing, i know what everything does, putting teams together is really easy the pnyl trouble i did have with the japanse was the tutorial at the start and the characters names are in japanese, but other than that its so awesome, every DS owner must buy this game.

EDIT: Sorry but i have noticed that DS games have been getting more expensive. $70 WTF
When i first got my DS i got Super Mario DS for $50.

Last edited:
Back