Wii in Australia thread

... Expensive! AGREED!
The only trouble I had with jump and japanese was the tutorial, easily fixed with the guide. Also, many of the upgrades are only cool or useful if you can read so I keep wasting my gems for some stupid blue thingy which i dont know what it is. YAY!

Edit: I posted 2 messeges ending in YAY! YAY!

gfkihearyousayzc3.png

Top10AllFullPricedGam-2.gif

Top10NintendoDSGames-3.gif

Top10WiiGames-12.gif

Top10GameBoyAdvanceGames-2.gif

This will fix it I tell you!!
Nintendo of Australia said:
CASTLEVANIA PORTRAIT OF RUIN COMPETITION

Competition Deadline: Thu the 17th of May 2007

Nintendo Australia and Atari are giving away 5 copies of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for the Nintendo DS.

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin is the second Nintendo DS installment of the classic action packed vampire hunting adventure. Explore the new WWII setting with two new playable characters, hordes of nightmarish creatures to defeat and online play via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Strategically switch between characters in the heat of the action. Call on your partner and execute Summon Attacks to decimate your enemies. Collect items, weapons and magic as you explore the castle. Can you survive the nightmares that await and defeat the Prince of Darkness?

Tell us in 25 words or less: Which is your favourite Nintendo DS game and why?
Castlevania.jpg

ELEDEES COMPETITION

Nintendo Australia and Atari are giving away 5 copies of Eledees for the Wii.

Eledees is a one of a kind game only possible on Wii. Search high and low for mischievous little creatures called Eledees. With your gravity gun you have the power to move anything to find them, lift the fridge, open drawers, even pick up houses, then blast the Eledees with your zapper to catch them.

Search quietly to sneak up on the Eledees or create a commotion to scare them. Unlock new abilites and options in the ever changing environment. Team up with family and friends to play simultaneously and see who can collect the most Eledees.

Tell us in 25 words or less: Which is your favourite game on Wii and why?
Eledees.jpg

HEATSEEKER COMPETITION

Nintendo Australia and Atari are giving away 5 copies of Heatseeker for the Wii.

Heatseeker will strap you into the pilot’s seat and deliver an exhilarating white-knuckle ride that’ll have you clutching the Wii remote as you engage in explosive arcade aerial combat.

Pilot and engage an incredible collection of current and near-future military fighter jets, including the stealthy F-22 Raptor, the classic F-15 Eagle and much more. With missions across the US, down to the Caribbean, across Antarctica and into the Far East, it’ll be high-velocity combat all the way that’ll see you constantly switching from predator to prey as enemy missiles lock on.

Tell us in 25 words or less: If you were a fighter pilot, what would your nickname be?
Heatseeker.jpg

Last edited:
A rare double post by Sam, will nkbswe5 give sam some bad rep, find out next time on wiichat.com!

Thanks for the sales charts anyway Sam, good to see them again this week!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! are I double posted I am not worty of my signature!!!! I didn't no mean to it my the internet I tells ya!! But I will fill my second post with some exciting news of competitions YES! thats what I will do and it will all be better!!

Oceanic said:
A rare double post by Sam, will nkbswe5 give sam some bad rep, find out next time on wiichat.com!/
im_a_super_smash_bro said:
double post! double post! Some1s in trouble! Some1s in trouble! Get him nkbswe5!!! Get him nkbswe5!!!

What? Whats this got to do with me? But rules are rules, and your rule is no double posting. The important thing is, I have a yellow M&M in front of me.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sam_Harris again.
Well, i must have given him some a while ago.

nkbswe5 said:
SpazzyMcWii, why did you double post? are you trying to get bad rep? HUH? HUUUH? Well, do it again and you will. Or maybe I'll bad rep SOMEONE RANDOM! Then i will get hate mail forever. YAY!
This is what it had to do with you nkbswe5! Allllllll about you!

Anyhoo, have you got MKDS yet so we can play wifi this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! WOooooooooooooooooo:cornut:

No I do not. I bought 4 manga volumes of a ceratin manga which is alos the same as my avatar, so I couldn't afford MK. Not that it matters as I cant find MK anywhere

Hello, I have a Wii and I'm in Australia, so I guess this is the place for me. I like my Wii. It makes me happy. Got it working with the internet for the first time last night. Did a system update and it is still working... result.

Yay! Sir David has founded our thread! Welcome and I hope you 'enjoy' staying here. I also just got my Wii online, but my Wii doesn't make me happy, so I can be jelous there.
Now, I have nothing to say. I think.
I know! I have 3 black reps and 1 green one. How random... All of them have positive comments though

Last edited:
Woo more Ds games for Sam and they are both WiFi first of I got Club House Games(360-874-303-130) add me if you want Deity I will be adding you and Metroid Prime McHunters! (Ill add when I get around to playing it) Yay for WiFi! and on a unrelated note went to see disturbia tonight it was really go see it now! I was meant to see Mr Bean but I was late to the movies so i missed it :sad:

Im going to see that soon. I saw happily never after with my g/f and her brother and sister it was a waste of money. Sam i tried to reply to your PM but it said your inbox was full.

Ok well I disappeared for a while I took a holiday woooo that involved a lot of running and jogging.....so I dunno I came back tired and relaxed....:eek:ut:...weird. Well I've got a lot to cover, threeish pages of no Deity :ee5k:

1. Good work Sam posting GFK with out my influence wooo but you probably would've done it anyway so I dunno

2. For shame......well most of you quite a few double posters in the last couple of pages.

3. Hello newcomer Firen (LF2 is awesome...Firzen is better though...) and David (he is also a LF2 character :eek:.....ok its Davis but close enough) you are very welcome to the thread of spamming and some posting about wii/ds/nintendo stuff.

4. Sam I'll get my Friend codes when I can be bothered, I wrote them down a while back for the Wi-Fi night so I'll go them ASAIFLI (As soon as I feel like it).

5. I liked the car humping monkey Jono....:lol:

6. nkbswe5 I got bored half way through reading the threeish pages but has anyone guessed correctly the show yet?

7. I'll take the red shirt and blue jeans thanks.

8. School Holidays almost over, Monday I go back....:sad: I'd better get on to that work I gotta do ...and the most depressing thing about it is....my birthday is on the day I go back....just throught 16 on the 16th....weird

9. Sam when's the next....scrap that first Wi-Fi night?

10.nkbswe5 you do get a lot of room to type I'll try to max it out.

11. I had a good holiday in case you didn't pick up the hint at the start.

12. I might as well answer the quiz nkbswe5 posted:
nkbswe5 said:
QUIZ!
1. What is the new Nintendo console with motion sensor capabilities?
2. What is the first game Sam Harris bought on this console?
3. Why is Dibs head so big?
4. What company created the game 'Parappa The Rapper'
5. What is the point of this quiz?
6. Should nkbswe5 finally be ruler of this world
7. Why/ Why not?
8. Give me Mario Kart DS
9. What show is my avatar from
10. Noone is gonna do this quiz, so since I cant think of a 10th question I dont have to write one.
1. Your just asking me to make a joke about the name 'Wii' aren't you?

2. Wii Sports, well he clearly brought the Wii first...or did he be weird and buy a game and go out and get the console afterwards like my brother did with his X-Box

3. Dibs?? I'll pretend I know who that is.....He listens to nkbswe5 that's why his head is huge

4. That game is awesome so do not bag it a dog rapper how awesome can you get...as to who made it I have no clue

5. To make fun of.....no we can't do that anymore can we now that nkbswe5 has onlineyness....dam him

6. Well he does have online.....but I'm not willing to hand over my crown

7. Maybe

8. If you find me Club House Games (I miss that game :sad: )

9. Yes I ordered a chicken......

10. Well you just made a contradiction by writing one so OBJECTION hehe Phoenix Wright rules...

13. Well think I beat my old record of 500 words so lets all celebrate.....*copies post to word* yes I have it over 555 but that was way back before the dots so it might be a lot larger....this is going to take a while.

Anyhooo I think I covered everything that I missed/ didn't get a chance to opinionate or laugh at, so Deity is back and I might go and get my list of Friend Codes...just maybe......nope can't be bothered....I must do minimal work with school coming up again....

Anyhooo longest post in this thread I think wooptydooo :D....Someone better rep me for this post I started typing at 11:03 and now its 11:14 so rep me woo

Last edited:
You want rep for wasting 11 minutes doing a post? OK!
As for your answers, all wrong. Except 10.

Avatar changing super happy time!

And time to get my Mario Kart DS Friend code!

ZOMG! Danie...Diety has the same birthday as Cradle Sue Bob, my 'friend' at school. I am so amazed, that I shall eat my easter bunny next to me.

Super boredness! Answer to quiz time!
1. What is the new Nintendo console with motion sensor capabilities?
Nintendo Wii
2. What is the first game Sam Harris bought on this console?
How would I know?
3. Why is Dibs head so big?
He is an Invader Zim character, that's how!
4. What company created the game 'Parappa The Rapper'
Sam said it somewhere. He googled it. I don't actually know
5. What is the point of this quiz?
To take up space
6. Should nkbswe5 finally be ruler of this world?
No
7. Why/ Why not?
He still hasn't ordered Harry Potter 7
8. Give me Mario Kart DS
No, as I already have it
9. What show is my avatar from
SECRET!
10. Noone is gonna do this quiz, so since I cant think of a 10th question I dont have to write one.
True

Last edited:
Back