Wii in Australia thread

HOLD IT! CAPCOM® ANNOUNCES PHOENIX WRIGHTTM: ACE ATTORNEYTM TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS FOR NINTENDO DSTM
The Next Chapter of Legal Drama to Begin in North America this Fall

SAN MATEO, Calif — April 13, 2007 — Capcom®, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today announced Phoenix Wright™: Ace Attorney™ Trials and Tribulations for Nintendo DS™. The third installment in the popular courtroom battle series from Japan features the completion of Phoenix Wright’s story, as players explore both the past and present of the idiosyncratic lawyer. Capcom plans to release Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations in North America in September 2007.

“Ace Attorney has developed an avid, devoted fan base in both Japan and North America,” said Jack Symon, director, brand marketing, Capcom Entertainment. “Trials and Tribulations is being brought to North America due to the strong demand from fans for another epic courtroom battle.”

In Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations players star as a defense attorney, who must prove a seemingly guilty client’s innocence no matter how dire the circumstances may seem. Phoenix will face the toughest prosecutor yet as the mysterious hard-boiled “Godot” will try to take him down at any cost. The complete story of Phoenix Wright comes together as truths are revealed in twisting storylines and intriguing gameplay. Players must collect evidence, survey crime scenes, weed through inconsistent testimonies, and overcome corrupt agendas to ensure that justice prevails. With the return of the popular “pysche-lock” interrogation tool from the previous title, Phoenix Wright™: Ace Attorney™ Justice for All, players will have to overcome even more intense courtroom standoffs in order to close the case.

For more information, please visit www.ace-attorney.com

all I can say is yaness!! to the max!! Go you godot!. Cannon resend the PM I have emptied my inbox and as soon as I have everyones friend codes the night will happen which will hopefully be this week sometime.
8. Give me Mario Kart DS
No, as I already have it
Does this mean you have MKDS?

Case Closed also looks good
I read about it in NGamer, the UK game mag:

Account Creation Confirmed!

oops, thats not it...ctrl+P, you failed me!

The anime series, better known as Detective Conan in Japan, is so hugely popular that the annual movie spinoff has been among the top-grossing box office hits for each of the last 10 years. As Case Closed, it found only modest success with disinterested Western audiences, but this videogame version sounds quite intriguing.

It's a sort of cross between Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center. Super sleuth Conan is attending the opening ceremony of an amusement park when Bad Things start to happen and a murderous illusionist wreaks a little havoc. Using the Wii remote to pick up and examine objects, the game is all about searching for clues, gathering evidence and using one-handed dexterity to solve ingenious puzzles.

We're hoping it gets a UK release despite us Euro folk not digging the anime.

Hmm sounds good but i would rather it on the DS which I know there is a Japanese version but I couldn't be bothered to learn Japanese. but it does seems good so does that Professor Lanyton (something along that that)

...Yeah well... I saw the manga at Borders and its rated Older Teen, so there?

I just relized if I play mario kart everyone will beat me as I havent unlocked anything yet ...

When is the Wi-Fi night? Is it today? Or next Saturday from 4pm-11pm? Thats when i work, if you couldn't guess :devil:

5. I liked the car humping monkey Jono....

changed.

been playin gheetar hero all day on my mates new 360. best game out atm.

and i came home and went to browse the "ye ol' shop channel" on the wii and "OMGOSH!!!" Update.

so now i wait till my new internet channel is ready to surf....

how is everyone?

I like your new avatar, and I agree that GH2 is uber awesomeness, but I have the PS2 version...

I likes the new internet channel, it supports more video codecs! WOOOO

Now, if mush joins this site, ill have unlimited power! BWAHAHAHQA! NO! WHERE DID THAT Q COME FROM?

Last edited:
WOOOOO ITS MY BIRTHDAY I GOT MONEY TO GO BUY TETRIS NOW!!! YAY!!!! TETRIS DS NO MORE CLASSIC GB TETRIS. YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! I GOT ONE OF THOSE LIGHT UP WII STANDS YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
16 Hmm....what privlages do I get...... the only real perk is Learners Permit but the rules change in July meaning you have to be 17 to get your L's, I'd better hurry up and book the test. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME BUT MY BIRTHDAY DON"T SHOW UP ON THE FRONT PAGE...DUNNO WHY?? YOU MAY ALL WORSHIP ME: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

EDIT: This page will hence be known as Deity's B'DAy page and not page 108

Last edited:
done and done.

you shall be worshiped as our god for the however many hours this day has left.
and if i fall asleep before the day ends i shall worship you i my dreams:rolleyes:

hahahahah happy birthday dude. i shall make a special birthday mii for you and send it via the "internet".....

i have some money, dbz tenkaichi 2 or super carboard mario??

Learning is fun but when you get your p's its even better. Happy birthday for yesterday Deity i hope you had a good one

Back