Wii in Australia thread

i got a couple of cube controllers to play vc but i need the classic controller.

in donkey kong or super mario borthers when you want to run and jump you need to awrkwardly use your thumb to hold b and y button at once which are fare away from each other dammit!

i bought castlevania and it's shitting me up the wall! dam konami!

Hey my my Pokemon just got shipped and I got 2-4 day delivery and it is three days till release but two non working days hmm *looks at fingers* that means at max it will arrive on Wednesday yay! Three days after the release date sounds good. sorry I would do the GFK but I have to sleep early morning tomorrow and have to freak out people and do some banana peels

cannon said:
Whats the actual release date for it here in Aus ??
There isnt one really yet... sometime in July I think. I couldn't be bothered Pokemon, sorry. Maybe when its released here but I aint importing.

nkbswe5 said:
Now, Harvest Moon is going to come out on Wii! ZOMG! Exciting! DANCE TIME!
*Dancing*:cornut: Yeah Harvest Moon I'm into about year 17 in Harvest Moon:FoMT:crazy: woooooo always liked Harvest Moon games.

Cheaper in Australia? $100 here, good sir. $80 if you go to places such as JB. Also, I call you sir on the grounds of I dont know if you are a sir or madam.
supernova-ojou-sama, are you a sir or madam?

Well, I am still gonna call you ojou-sama, and hopefully you won't ever find out what it means...
Red Steel isn't that crash hot, I dont know about Prince Of Persia though, heard its ok.
TRAUMA CENTRE! WERE IST YOU IN WII FORM?
Sorry...

Literally, Ojou is the short form of the term ojou-san, which means: young lady. Oujo-san is a neutral polite way of addressing or refering to refering to any female that you don't know the name of.

Without the honorific -san, however the phrase looses it's politeness. Simply calling someone "ojou" would then be using the phrase in a sarcastic way. (ie. using the term to refer to someone obviously unladylike).

If the -san is replaced with -sama, the phrase becames extremely polite, and the closet English translation would be "young mistress". Typically, this phrase is usually only used for ladies of high stature or importance.

And, when does Mario Strikes come out in Aus?

Back