Wii in Australia thread

No Dan99iel I imported them with express postage. I can't believe they actually called Turtwig it is a turtle with a twig on it! not creative at all really. I'm hating the RRP of games here they are much cheaper to import but stupid Wii has to be region free

Import people and if you get the cheap postage it is cheaper try Play-Asia they are great

Eagles said:
G'day all, I have to wait until June 21 till Pokemon, No Fair!!! :frown2:
Hey mate, Welcome :thumbsup:

Anyhoo I decided today that I'd go an get Animal Crossing next pay day (so what Friday) so now I can go vist nkbswe5 village woooo...anyhoo not much else

Last edited:
Oh god double post anyhoo decided to post some pictures of the Mario Stirkers Charged Online interface so it deserves its own post...

mariostrikers_online1.jpg

mariostrikers_online2.jpg

It really sucks that it isnt worldwide WiFi because we all know how hard it is to get Aussies on Mario Kart WFC!

Oceanic said:
He must have found out from my thread here :D
umm no, I dont go on any thread but this and Aussie Wi-Fi Night anymore :p
Ho-Hum.
Why is you buying Animal Crossing sir Daniel? It is quite silly, and not very manly at all. Yet, one of my school chums have it. WE CAN ALL VISIT AND CATCH FISH TOGETHER!
What else did you guys say...Oh yeah, Mario. I was gonna say that. MARIO! IT IS REGIONAL!? WHY? NOW I CANNOT LAG JAPANESE PEOPLE! I AM INSULTED
And October Mario I found out from a mystery source. Maybe... the INTERNET? Maybe.
AUDITION IS FUN
Hey, Should I get Pokemon or Phoenix Wright 2? Pheonix Wright is better I guess.
But first! DVD PLAYER! PORTABLE! LIKE MY PSP! BUT NOT SCRATCHED
So, whens the next WiFi Night :p

No idea about the WiFi night but if your are getting a bit sick of Phoenix take a break and play Pokemon it is great and you "Gotta catch 'em' all PO-KE-MON!" yeah

No. I dont like online pokemon as you just get friends who have either higher level pocket monsters or lower level and its always one sided.
Phoenix Wright Online. Hmmm...

Phoenix wright online is a very um creative idea, but I tell you what would be cool if you could design your own cases and send them to friends hmm wait ill copyright that and makes millions ok you never read this post.......and now for something completely different does anyone plan to get Mario Soccer (It is soccer not football!) Im not sure if I will and if the online is to work it needs to sell really well in Australia

I am 60% getting it, I was gonna think of getting it without online.
The 40% missing is the $$$ factor. You know?

I have never been into sports game but Mario in short shorts looks to damn good to resist!......Sexay:ihih:

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
It has Peach too...

GFK I hear you say?

gfkihearyousayzc3.png

Top10AllFullPricedGam-4.gif

Wow a DS game the highest selling game in Australia this week and also Animal Crossing which is around a year old, why are these games getting great results well it is because of advertising I'm sure everyone has seen the diddy kong ads on TV and Animal crossing is being advertised in magazines and what not. also Wario sold very well as well as Spectrobes all because of advertising.
Top10WiiGames-14.gif

Hasn't everyone bought Zelda now really how can this still be selling so well it is crazy! so many new games to buy so little time to play them Im still playing Excite Truck
Top10NintendoDSGames-5.gif

Nothing has changed really except for the addition of Diddy Kong racing and that those stupid 'Z' pet series made by Ubisoft, They make me so mad!:mad2:
Top10GameBoyAdvanceGames-4.gif

untitled1da0.png
How good is my picture i made it:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
Aww c'mon, you need some sort of comments or something, otherwise these charts are very boring. Why, even my pet goat could eat cheese.

Back