Wii in Australia thread

This ride is of the Wishihazzle check out my t.v on my mud-flaps
chimpmyridexb6.png

Game Head said:
gameheadbannerpg2.png

Every week we try to offer the absolute best value on our pre-orders and new releases here at GAMEHEAD, so we've arranged for a few specials for you all - simply enter the code listed below in the order process and not only will you get the game for GAMEHEAD's already low, low prices; you won't pay one cent of shipping!

PS2 - Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary - P2CROFT
PS3 - Harry Potter: Order Of The Phoenix - P3POTTER
PSP - Socom 2 US Navy Seals Fire Team Bravo Bundle - PSPSOCOM2
Wii - Eledees - WiiEledee
Nintendo DS - Final Fantasy III - DSFFIII
PC - Overlord - PCOLORD
Xbox360 - Hour of Victory - X3HOV

Remember, you can only find this sort of saving at GAMEHEAD!

Lets see if I can get any perks for advertising there site hmm.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hmm, free shipping vs Walking to KMART to get games...
Good 'find', anyway.
So, Dr. Mario. When will they make a DS version? I want it on VC NOW!

Dear Sam_Harris,

planet_aron has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Wii in Australia thread - in the Nintendo Wii Chat forum of Nintendo Wii Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/6782-wii-australia-thread-new-post.html

WHAT?!?! I don't see planet_aron anyway people
wiijb.jpg

dsjb.jpg

EBA is the next game im getting oh and Im might get Spiderman 3 on Wii what do you think people.
Hey rove was on Leno flick that switch

Last edited:
how is everyone?

you guys are holding up the thread pretty well, i no longer have to keep clicking on 'next page' to get to ostrarliar wii thread.
is there any new vc releases or ausi wii things i need know about?

cheers fella's

There probably is, but I dont know it. Lol, this thread is kinda useless... planet_aron is clearly you in disguise, SAM!

o hey good idea i'll try and get the VC releases up soon if I can remember!

You better, I have no hat on. I need some new VC Games, I want Donkey Kong Country, is that still only in UK?

*blinks* Donkey Kong Country has been out in AUS for months, I've played it atleast 3 times through! Go get it now nkbswe5!!!!!!!

Yeah the bad thing is though that you have to get it to certain spot to save which takes a bit to get to and can also get very annoying at sometimes!

Mario Strikers Charged Football boxart! Out this June 7th for $99.95.
mariostrikerschargedfootball_2.jpg

looks a bit crowded if you ask me what do you think?

So what coming out I hear the audience cry?!? well this is what is happening in the world of release....:tard:
Eledees is coming out not sure about this everyone says it is good but not sure if I will play it
eledeesboxart.jpg

and a few DS titles are coming you know the usual why do people buy these games like Platinum Sudoku, Zendoku, Diner Dash and Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007 do people actually by all these Sudoku games ?!!

Ah ha haaaa I couldn't resist posting this, it is a special phoenix wright mini case from japan BAHAHA so funny check out his hair and the sexy music that plays at the end with the judge being all sexy
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6bl6xZYDOE[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
I need a new avatar....hmmm.... I don;t know what to make.....and I don't have any time to make one.....

Anyhoo Strikers Box Art is really weird they've tried to fit all the title as well as bowser and MArio but it didn't really work out...dowsn't look that good ahwell its just a box.

Also I haven't got Animal Crossing Yet I'm gonna wait a bit to see if MYSims (Quite a similar game) is better than it

WHOOOOOOOOOOO
Its my birthday today, getting my L's on Monday hopefully, gonna buy a few games with my money dont know which ones yet, any suggestions?

bobdingley said:
WHOOOOOOOOOOO
Its my birthday today, getting my L's on Monday hopefully, gonna buy a few games with my money dont know which ones yet, any suggestions?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Which games do you have already??

Last edited:
Back