Wii in Australia thread

yeah, give us the goss about online.

and is spider man out in AUS yet for the wee? i went to see it last night.

OH MY GOD guess who i got a hug from on friday night!?!?!?!! JESSICA ALBA at southland for the fantastic 4 premier!! she is soooooo much hotter in reall life. i'll post some pictures of me and her and my hat with her autograph on it.

I WANT TO SEE THE HAT!!!

Wow, to many posts to reply to since I went on holiday... one whole page! I only asked if DK country was on VC cause I was watching some UJ DVD talking about how they had it exclusively. I might download it but I still have it on my original SNES but I'm to lazy to unpack it...

Spiderman 3 has been out for a week or something too. Looks simplish but i dont care, I would get it anywya. SPIDERMAN!

Eledees I'm getting, its lame looking, but so was Katamari
Mercury Meltdown is fun, if its cheap enough i'll get it, I have the PSP version.
Mario Strikers Im getting fo' shure

Thats all I can think of saying. Oh, and Classic Controllers are to expensive.

My classic controller cost me a GC at EB, so not worth it, but what was I to do!
Eledees tomorrow:D atleast I hope so anyway, it's a Public Holiday here tomorrow so the stores might not get any stock in :cry:

I'm claiming it as a public holiday tommorow I don't know if I'll finish all my homework by tomorow..ahwell Thursday off PT interviews.

The public Holiday is only in QLD! DAMN!

I keep forgetting about this place! I don't mean too... Oh, I was going to buy Spiderman yesterday. Is it good?

Does anyone HAVE spiderman 3? SM2 was awesome on ps2 so hopefully...
I got 3000 wii points! And no classic control. I think I cannot afford Eledees now...

Oceanic, its not right to put Rep Me in your siggy, you might get hate mail on other threads *DUN DUN DUNNNN*
For more details, please visit some website

Well...If Eledees is out tomorrow, isn't it the first online compatible game? Even if it is only level sharing?

I think I can take the hate mail, your words cant hurt me hait mailers!
It would seem that it is the first online game! Go level sharing:D

Thats very brave of you?!
I'm going to make my own avatar! Its gonna be soo bad...this will be fun!
So, maybe I'll look up a review of spiderman 3

here is a couple of photos for you guys to gawk at, these are taken by my mate who got an awsome spot for the photo's but i was next to the red carpet getting autographs.

all i can say is stunning
Jess.jpg

fantasticfouraussie03.jpg

fantasticfouraussie02.jpg

ENJOI!

From what I'm hearing, it has not been getting good reviews at all, Spiderman 3 that is! So beware, I may see it sometime this week, maybe, all depending on how uni is going.

nkbswe5 said:
Oceanic, its not right to put Rep Me in your siggy, you might get hate mail on other threads *DUN DUN DUNNNN*
For more details, please visit some website
Yeah nkbswe5 right you shouldn't put that in your sig put something like what I've done: Give rep, rep gives....you a littlegreen box. (Btw what does everyone think of my new sig that I made ages ago)

As for Spiderman 3, I only just saw number 2 ooohh Monday I think it was, after school....:lol: Hmmm... I'll go see it.....geez I dunno I need more time....I might go buy a time freezing machine..thing

Speaking of being a complete rando I just found this pricless quote by none other than nkbswe5 don;t ask how I just did ok:
nkbswe5- Preorder Wii at Toys'R'Us in Australia: The land down under! said:
Dang, it better not be over $400 AUST. That would suck.
I went to Toys 'R' Us and asked them about preordering and they told me it comes out November 14 :p total randomness. Though not adelaide, melb
Well it wasn't over $400 it was exaclty $400 :lol: sorry I'm tired and I can't sleep

Last edited:
Back