Wii in Australia thread

Happy Birthday. I already worshiped you so I don't know what else to do. Maybe, picture!
birthday07.jpg

xml-birthday-cake-large.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a cool cake too :p Though I like mine, except is has someones username on it so I cant say i made it ;) Not that I would...

Playing Harvest Moon on PSP! Very boring start... i hate tutorials..

do you have online nkbswe5?

and does sam harris?

i want some new freinds possibly.

why yes I do and so does he If you have any online games go to the thread in my sig. What are you talking about Wii or DS?

I pressume Wii, but I am not giving out my friend code to many people until I trust them and know they wont send me rudeness like I have recieved in the past (SAM!!!) <--Said for no reason at all (really!)

i'm aussie, how bad can i be?:D

and i'm talkin about wii, dont have a ds yet.

so just add me, i wont spam ya just send you some mii's possibly

Yeah, but I added this guy before who i though was normal and then he attempted to send me...something interesting, but I pretended I opened it and said 'why did you send me this' and he goes 'its **** nood people, **** AHAHAHAA' and then I sent him a program to freeze his computer and blockeded him (yes I can freeze computers ;) )

And someone with 1-up car humping monkeys :p

I'll add you, later though. As I cant get to my Wii now. Its downstairs

Edit Again: If anyone plays me in MKDS and goe rainbow Road on the last road ever again, your off my friend list

Edit: I dont mind Spam, Im the master of it. Everyone I add will be spammed accordinly with pointless messeges like this (not short pointless meseges, maybe a random stroy for no reason)
I just dont like rude words, pictures or anything as such as I have young kids in the house who generally check my messeges for me ;)

Edit 2: I'm Gabblying if anyone wants to spam me

Edit Again: If anyone plays me in MKDS and goe rainbow Road on the last road ever again, your off my friend list :D<--wrong one...

More Edits: Wii in Australia will never be stickied due to it doesn't help anyone :p

Last edited:
fare enough, just give me a yell when you want to be added.

just sor the ad for diddy kong racing ds. looks awsome but i dont have a ds:mad5:

edit: i did'nt really edit this post i just felt like typing edit:

bed for me now.

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
^^ do you have MKDS? and if so can I have your FC?
He just said he doesn't have a DS... interesing fact of the day!

Anyway, I'm gonna buy my first VC game today! Dance and praise me! Dance me?

Woo Wii in Australia Thread third most disscussed/post/viewed topic on wiichat we can;t do much better with 'still on the search for the wii' in second and 'share friends codes here' at number one. Pretty good for a thread that doesn't really help anyone...anyhooo

I went out today and looked at Tetris DS I didn't have my card/money so I just looked at I should have it by the WiFi night...hopefully

EDIT: Jeez didn't see this coming my sister walked in the door with NFS:Carbon a game I had for a breif period before realising I wanted Wario more so I traded it for that so I'm might get a chance to really play it now

Last edited:
Hooray! Need For Speed is pretty good imo
I just boughy Zelda Ocarina of Time for VC so I may go play it. Hoorah.

nkbswe5 said:
Hooray! Need For Speed is pretty good imo
I just boughy Zelda Ocarina of Time for VC so I may go play it. Hoorah.
A great first purchase although I need a Classic Controller...but i don't have one....or a GC so I can only get NES games and some Sega games

Back