Wii in Australia thread

nkbswe5 said:
'Damly Appreciating these'
Uhh I got nothing Wii related to say. So here is some gaming news. XBOX 360 proce dropped yesterday. Now its... cheaper. I'm bidding on eBay for some ^^
Thank you for damly appreciating...

Anyhoo price drop has once again made me consider buying a 360 I talked to my bro about it when he heard about the price drop, he says he'd be willing to go half half with me :D So I might hvae an 360 very soon....I could buy one by myself but....well I'm a real tight arse (hard to believe with all the crap I buy, but most of it isn't worth that much and I make the money back within the week) when it comes to money so yeah.

Darn you cheapo, my sister only gave me $100 for it due to the fact she doesn't want one.

in2games_realplay.jpg

The Realplay range of games is aimed squarely at those PS2 owners who want to play wireless motion-sensing games without needing to splash out on a new console," said Elliott Myers, the CEO of In2Games.

"Each peripheral is as accurate as any video gaming technology out there at the moment, but on an entirely new format," Myers added. "The games are fun, challenging and highly addictive, and the wireless peripherals offer the best way of controlling games on what will be this Christmas’ most popular mainstream console."

Camp tommorow YAY :D whole week canoning on the murray :D, should be fun :D. Of course I'm bringing my DS for the 4 hour + trip....were not meant to bring anything electronic but I'm such a rebel :lol: I'm not gonna bring on the actual camp though, just gonna stash it in some socks and leave it in the bag I bring (we get given camping packs :thumbsup:) and take it out for the trip home :yesnod:

Sounds cool. The last camp i went on was this really dodgey one. They barely feed us

:lol: 2 years ago the camp (mitchell river) was so shite me and my mate decided to volunteer to cook the food (Yes me cook that was a bad.....), so we make this awesome rice/vegtable thing then the camp guy comes over and says "Put some baked beans in" and he pours four cans in and ruined the perfection of our rice/vegtable thing :(. We only go on outdoor camps at my schoool except for yr7 and the craptacular yr12 camp.

Last edited:
nkbswe5 said:
*ahem* WERE THEY NINTENDO RELATED RICE AND BEANS?

:lol:

Well I'd thought I'd post the Aussie VC releases for this week:

Australia, August 16, 2007 - Wave Race 64. One of the best titles in the Nintendo 64 back catalogue, as our recent review attests, Wave Race 64 is jet-ski racing par excellence. The water physics were amazing when it was first released; dynamic, ever-changing, a force to ride with and battle against, and they're still great today. Do yourself a favour and check it out.

Three other games make their way to the Aussie Virtual Console today, and they're all TurboGrafx titles. Say hello to Galaga '90, Drop Off and Cratermaze. Are they any good? Our review of Galaga '90 awarded the game an 8.0 and said that it "captures the 'Galaga Spirit'" better than the NES port. Utterly average Breakout clone Drop Off doesn't fare so well, getting 3.5 and the comment that "the mix of demonic possession, falling fruit and a chivalrous boyfriend morphed into a paddle doesn't make even a so-bad-it's-good level of sense." I didn't make that up, either. Cratermaze, on the other hand, sits somewhere in the middle, with a 6.5 review and a review subhead that says it all: "One part Bomberman, one part Lode Runner - no parts original."

In other words, get Wave Race 64.

peach_070817b.jpg

Well the beans were Red......and red's in nintendo's logo.....

howdy everyone
sorry i havnt posted for ages. not that i really do much anyway.. :shocked:
heard something wierd from my mum yesterday. apparently i am somehow related to the guy that plays harry potters cousin, 'dudly'..
as for wii stuff.. how cool is the new clock on the wii?? now i dont have to look above my tv for the time because its right there on screen!

reefer121 said:
howdy everyone
sorry i havnt posted for ages. not that i really do much anyway.. :shocked:
heard something wierd from my mum yesterday. apparently i am somehow related to the guy that plays harry potters cousin, 'dudly'..
as for wii stuff.. how cool is the new clock on the wii?? now i dont have to look above my tv for the time because its right there on screen!

Good to see you posting again mate! :thumbsup: I like the white mail that came with the update. How does it feel to be like Dudly's third cousin twice removed ;) .

wiirulesd said:
that sucks you don't even have a hard case to put it in
.......:wtf:, I don't do this much but as you are quoting ABC I shall channel his spirit and say: N00B!!!!!

Anyhoo sorry bout that but it needed to be said, you quoted a line from the first page check to see if there aren't more pages because unfourtunatly we aren't discussing Hard cases for Wii Sports.

Anyhoo anyhoo I am slowly getting over EBA again so I'm gonna need a new game like that hmmm... Guitar Hero Wii comes out soon, I think that'll do nicely :thumbsup:

Back