Wii in Australia thread

Looks like my Wii will be getting sent back to Nintendo. Its frozen when loading games like 5 times in the last couple of days. Does anyone no if they will replace it ? They better not send me a refurbished one.

cannon said:
I dont mean to burst the bubble so to speak but it isnt that good. I expect more from a Zelda title.
Then don't burst our bubble, your opnion is just a little hard to hear thorugh all the praise of this game. I might go out and get Wind waker. Wind Waker the only Zelda game I don't have in my collection (Seasons is an exception because me and my friend did the whole he buys one version I get the other one and do the password thingy :D), does anyone know where to find GC stuff....I'm pretty sure the TRU where I got my Wii from still has GC stuff, I might try there first.

eBay

superspicycurry4.jpg

:lol: $44 I might pick it up although I just watched the GT review of MP3.....:drool: that game looks sweeet :D. (Link if you want to take a look for yourself: MP3 GT Review)

Nope mine has worked perfectly since launch although......it took me a few goes to get it to update kept saying there was no updates avaliable (even though I had got a message about it from nintendo) so other than that no problems.

Have you called them up and asked about the problem? maybe try that before you send it off. If you already have then :thumbsup:....but then again your problem is it keeps frezzing right...well calling might not help....

Well, I wouldn't go as far as saying Toasted Pastry's.

aug26.top10allgames.gif

BIOSHOCK FTW? I'm to scared to play it.

aug26.top10wiigames.gif

WET TURKEY FEATHERS? (Or wtf to you n00bz) Why is Rayman still there?"

aug26.top10dsgames.gif

Interesting to see Brain Training 1 beating BT2. Woot!

I wanna get my XBox 360 ASAP to play Bioshock, almost as much as I want to play MP3. Yes I could get it for PC but well I'm getting a 360 soon and I gonna need to get a game with it soooooo looks like Bioshock will be it :D

September time what game comes out this month....Super Paper Mario, fianlly. Why must games take so long for games to come out here :(. Anyhoo anyone getting it? (really a dumb question but as the quietness of the thread...)

deity_link said:
September time what game comes out this month....Super Paper Mario, fianlly. Why must games take so long for games to come out here :(. Anyhoo anyone getting it? (really a dumb question but as the quietness of the thread...)

Yeah I'll probably get Super Paper Mario after my TEE exams, a reward lol.

I might not get this one, I haven't played my wii in about a month, due to the batteries always dieing for no reason so then I recharge them and then they die again, but I get into it more in the holidays. Also, my wii is in the most terrible spot, you can hardly get to it since my parents don't like it downstairs.

aww, thats a shame. The wii remains untouched (well apart from some TP, thats the game i only play on it) I got myself strikers, but surprisingly i didn't like it and turned it back in. Im saving up for the big three and paper mario instead. 5 MONTHS waiting!? that is so bad! I cannot W A I T for crysis, even if it means upgrading my pc or buying myself a 360 i will do anything to get my hands on this game!!

Back