Wii in Australia thread

Join me Diomedes and buy a 360 like I am going too soon (only a litte more money to save :D). On your strikers note I'm acutally myself thinking of taking it back, I'm just bored of it now and playing it is no longer fun and the online to me isn't good enough to keep me playing. Come to think of it the only games I really play on my Wii atm are Kid Icarus, Bomerman and WarioWare (yes Warioware I still love that game).

The only reason I'd get a 360 was for the new Banjo Kazooie game ;) . As for the Wii I still play Strikers and funnily enough Mario Party 8. I wasn't even going to get MP8 but it was a surprise birthday present that I ended up liking. I've got the money for a 360 but I'd prefer to add more to my marine fish tank!

Some how ended up on EzyGames just now and looked into there rumoured section. If these are more than just rumours/randomly chosen dates (which I seriously doubt) its looking good for us :lol: Brawl in early October and Galazy in early November :D......yes they probabbly did take a stab inthe dark :lol: anyhoo if your interested to look at the 283 rumoured release here they are EzyGames Rumours

Edit:
Looking at the coming soon I might get the new Phoenix Wright this thursday, I think I can slot that into my saving plan thing :D hmmm... I shall look at what else I might get this month.

Edit 2:
MySims comes out this month didn't know that...OMG Tamagotchi Pary On! :lol:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, perhaps Bioshock is getting HEAPS of optimism, i might get it along with crysis and halo 3 I really hope brawl is this year, having it for '08 is worse than a kick in the pants

i probably getting 360 soon, get perfect dark 0 or something like that....also metroid prime 3 looks awesome as well

Wait, don't get perfect dark! I tried it out and its just plain horrible, you dont have a clue about what you are doing most of the time. The new brawl update is looking sweet! Nice graphics

for some reason i cant watch it. it wont start....and PDZ is horrible? what other game on 360 is good (not halo 3 not yet)

Bioshock, Crysis, Banjo Kazooie 3, Pinata (i dunno about that one) Its all about halo 3, and probably the live arcade too

Bioshock is the current game with all the optimism. Apparently it is a very good game plus it was developed by an Australian team. Google it and read some of the reviews, id definitely check it out.

Oh no....I've started to play Tetris DS again....oh god, not again and man I dunno what happened but now I'm kicking more arse than ever before, my rating is almost at 7000!! So now I only really play two games (cause my TV gon darn broked so no Wii :() EBA and Tetris DS.

Pheonix Wright 2 Comes Out In 1 Days

What? I cant write in all capitals? What sillyness is this?

FRIGGIN AWESOMENESS! THERE IS GONNA BE A HARVEY BIRDMAN: ATTORNEY AT (Of?) LAW GAME! HAPPINESS! ON WII!

New Gfk? Meh. Next post.

How come I can write the 3rd paragraph all in capitals? Silly WiiChat

Last edited:
"Nintendo's next Wii Connection Tour has just been announced, and Big Brain Academy for Wii is taking the spotlight. The nationwide (as long as you're in NSW, SA, VIC, WA or QLD) tour will also be highlighting key, new and future releases, including Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3 and, strangely, Wii Sports again.

From the sounds of it, however, Metroid Prime 3 will not be playable to the public. Rather, there will be a special demonstration instead. Rats.

Running in shopping centres across Australia, The tour will allow fans to compete against family and friends in some of Nintendo's great new games. Winners from each shopping centre will go into the draw to win their very own Wii and a copy of Big Brain Academy for Wii.

Kicking off on September 22 and travelling across the country until October 14, the tour will showcase a variety of Nintendo's great products including Big Brain Academy for Wii, Super Paper Mario, Wii Sports and Boogie. In addition, Nintendo has hinted at 'other great surprises' in store.

The DS isn't going to miss out, either. The Touch Generation range including Brain Training, More Brain Training, Big Brain Academy and Picross DS will also be available for people to sample as well as other brand new games.

In a sure-fire piece of good news, Nintendo fans will also have the opportunity to play soon to be released 'The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass."

Dates and locations:

VICTORIA:

Southland 22 & 23 September 2007

Fountain Gate 24 & 25 September 2007

SOUTH AUSTRALIA:

Marion 29 & 30 September 2007

QUEENSLAND:

Chermside 4 & 5 October 2007

Carindale 6 & 7 October 2007

NEW SOUTH WALES:

Charlestown 5 - 7 October 2007

Parramatta 11 & 12 October

Miranda 13 & 14 October

WESTERN AUSTRALIA:

Carousel 12 & 13 October 2007

I probably won't be able to go but I wonder what these "other great surprises" are.

the tour is going to be so lame, all it does it promote games that we should have already gotten ages ago. Perhaps AusN is trying to make up for the delays, but why dont they just save money and give us the damn games already!

Plus the locations of these tours still unimpress me. The "other suprises" will probably be more delays and some more big brain games for BIG BRAINS

New Vookcast out, just thourght I'd let you know....

Anyhoo I have to work tonight so no Phoenix Wright....for now but come Saturday I shall get it when I go see The Bourne Ultmatum. On another note, MKDS...of just read hte story for yourself:
Vooks said:
The Official Nintendo Magazine in the UK has an interesting paragraph on Mario Kart Wii. According to the magazine, MKWii will feature Battle Mode as an online option with up to 16 players and you can also now pull off stunts mid air. A bunch of the old MKDS tracks are also going to be recreated for the Wii version along with a few brand new ones. Mario Kart Wii is set for a Q1 release next year, but considering the trend in Australia, that could mean whenever they feel like it.
Stunts, 16 players, battle online :D this is looking to be good

Last edited:
Back