Wii in Australia thread

gpoleweski said:
I got Worms: Open Warfare 2 but haven't had a chance to play it yet...hope it's good.

It's meant to be better then the original, IGN gave it a 8.7 I think so should be pretty good :)

Diomedes said:
they only bag bush when the real culprit is Hu

George is in need of some bagging though, war in Iraq, inactivity to combat climate change ect.

Yay :D!! Hello Sam how are ya?

Anyhoo saw Bourne Ultamatum (however you spell it), well I've only seen the first bourne movie but it was still a great movie. Deity recomends :thumbsup:. I also got Phoenix Wright 2 :D I shall be playing that tonight :D

The first two bourne movies plain sucked!

so i have doubts about the third one

ANYWAYS, im not buying any games till the big three comes out, maybe because my bankcard snapped so i cant access my account for ~40 business days <.<

I'm so pissed about Super Paper Mario, I was quite hyped for that game at the start of the year when the US got it, and we've had to wait so long that now I'm just like meh...I guess if JB or someone has it for $60 I might pick it up, otherwise it my copy shall stay sitting on the shelf for eternity!

Hello to everyone again, Uni has been crazy busy and has thus resulted in my absence on wiichat, but never fear, I am always lurking:wtf:

I honestly dont think you're missing anything with SPM, Oceanic.

:lol: RE was awesome today (this is nintendo related) so anyway long story short only three people (me included) did there assignment so she said to us that we could do anything we wanted. So of course I wipped my DS out, and played some EBA up the back of the room. My mate wanted to try it....now he's getting a DS to play EBA :D. So another one of my friends now has/ is getting a DS. I think I deserve a clap....*clap*

Yay for Deity but that is nothing I got two different people to buy 2 separate DS's (one pre-owned though) to play Ace Attorney but they both borrowed the first two games. but good times must end with my friend dropping his old DS and smashing the actual screen and all the gooey stuff coming out......good times. Anyone plan to get Phantom Hourglass and get the free deal or deal type case? I plan to purchase a x360 probably the pro version unless someone has any other ideas if there is a better option(don't think there is). Wow comedy night tonight can't bloody wait for the chaser it is going to have crazy ratings

I can't wait for Summer Heights High. That stuff is hilarious. But first, an essay on Gandhi.

I haven't played my DS in aaaaages. I don't know why. I forgot where I am up to in Metroid Prime so when I start playing it'll take me ages to get back into the swing of things.

The Chaser and Summer Heights High, can it get any better? I'll definately be getting my DS out when Zelda comes, I'm probably going to get Worms 2 as well.

My copy of Worms doesn't even work, I touch the game when the DS comes on and nothing happens, it just goes to a white screen, so I'm gonna shove it up Kmarts asses. I'll probably get Phantom Hourglass as well and Drawn to Life.

Woo totally got Sonic Rush Adventure, its pretty good. Just so you know.

Oh, and new VC games are out and one is Mario: The Lost Levels and its only gonna be available until September 30. So yeah, get it now.

supermariobrosthelostlevels.jpg

Its a bit harsh only mkaing it avaliable for so long... I might buy some Wii points and get it since its a limited time only thing...

hey hey hey
i got the mario lost levels and its making my tv all screwy! maybe because the game isnt PAL. oh well.
oh and eagles, shocking game on friday night hey!

Back