Wii in Australia thread

Or you know, get MySims for DS due to it is on DS and its MySims. Or even...DIGIMON. Digimon is good. Its like pokemon but not.

I dont get this subliminal messege on the mario cover thing. EXPLAIN!

Explain now. I thought I got it but then I didn't as there is to many of them.

Oh! Glitch in paper mario!

"At the start of Chapter 2-2, you will come across a character called Mimi. She will tell you to go to the farthest room on the first floor to meet a character called Merlee. Enter that room and press the green switch. A trap will be triggered, and a spiked ceiling will descend upon Mario. Before the ceiling reaches him, flip into 3D and jump on it to find a key.

"If you pick up the key, you won't run into any problems. Use it to open the locked door to Mimi's right. However, if you talk to Mimi without picking up the key, the game will freeze. You will then have to turn off your Wii console and start again from your last save point."

Apparently LifeSigns hospital affairs is out now, yet noone has it. How can I buy it then? HUH?

Drawn to Life is rather bad. After you get over the fact that your drawing moves its quite boring.

Brawl online FTW!
wifiplay.ssbb.jpg

Shocking News! Nintendo claims 'No! We will never take Ice Climbers out of smash brothers, we hate everyone and want to tease them! HAHAA!'
iceclimbers_070914b.jpg

That is all.

Edit: Apparently LifeSigns comes out on the 24TH. FOUR DAYS? Well then, I shall play mor PHOENIX WRIGHT THEN! Or maybe Digimon. Or MySims.

Last edited:
ello ello,

wats crakin fellas???
havn't been on here in a while.
paper mario any good? i wanna pick it up asap.
and has anyone got aussie release dates on these games:
brawl (probly no realese yet but i may aswell ask)
mp3
nfs pro street

thanks.

so how has the little 'ol aussie wii chat thred been goin?
much happen while i've been gone?

The MP3 release date is November 8 for Aus. As for Paper Mario, I haven't played it but the reviews have been good that I've read. Well the Aussie Wii Chat threads been fairly similar, a mixture of random talk and Nintendo talk lol.

Last edited:
Hello again Jono :thumbsup:
I got Super Paper Mario today :D, but have only played it for maybe 10 minutes :( and I've got work in an hour :( and I've got school tommorow :( but its the last day of school :D. So back to SPM so far all I gotta say is I love the way the game looks...its super freakin awesome :thumbsup:...... and there's a moth on my computer chair......yes I don't why either....

Last edited:
Woot! Make sure you read my post Mr. Diety Link SPM Player

Preordered Super Smash Brawl. GO ME! Now I'll be sure to get it when its released.

snakespecialmoves10.jpg

Yeah I heard about that glitch, that brings up the question what the hell were the doing they take forever to bring it out down here and its got a game breaking glitch still in it. Nintendo of Australia a big "**** YOU" goes out to you guys :mad5:.

Ok seriously what is it with me I have SPM yet guess what I do...I hook up my N64 to the big TV and start playing CBFD....I just had a sudden urge to play it....I'll go play SPM now....but I don't really feel like playing a game....nyeh I'll play it tonight

Last edited:
I've been playing SPM for a bit now, up to chapter 1-4, it's the boss level now!
ooooooo
Anyways, it's pretty fun and it screws with my mind when I change the dimension, I ought to warn you though there is sooo much bloody talking at the start.
I got My Sims today for the DS, pretty fun, very smartly designed.

nkbswe5 said:
I dont get this subliminal messege on the mario cover thing. EXPLAIN!

Explain now. I thought I got it but then I didn't as there is to many of them.

If you look at the bigger sparkles it spells out: UR MR GAY. I think it's purely accidental, someone must have looked at the box art pretty hard to figure that out :lol:

Eagles said:
...someone must have looked at the box art pretty hard to figure that out :lol:
Or has a little to much time on there hands :wtf:

Anyhoo I ended up playing SPM today just before work (which is another story in its self), I gotta say I just freaking love the graphics they just look so awesome :D, I just can't stress how awesome I think it looks :D. Anyhoo only up to Chapter 1-3 so far and its been pretty good to begin with but I gotta agree with Joker there is a fair bit of text to get through at the start.

deity_link said:
gotta agree with Joker there is a fair bit of text to get through at the start.

I better learn to read then ;) (Though I don't know how I could reply to that post without having read it :wtf: )

myloveispure said:
does anybody know when brawl will be out on wii in australia?

We haven't had an official release date for Brawl in Australia, it will probably be in 2008. Lets hope it's early 2008! :)

We won! No house choir for me!

I should really get around to making an AFL thread... but Eagles and I might be the only ones to post in it.

In case you didn't watch the match, it was an absolute thrashing in the end. We're in good form for next week. Wilson got injured early, but that's not too bad seeing as (although he's a veteran) he's not great.

This is going to be great.

Ontopic now:

Why are release dates never released for Australia? Why are we normally so behind? The translation can't be difficult, so what gives?

AndThen? said:
We won! No house choir for me!

I should really get around to making an AFL thread... but Eagles and I might be the only ones to post in it.

In case you didn't watch the match, it was an absolute thrashing in the end. We're in good form for next week. Wilson got injured early, but that's not too bad seeing as (although he's a veteran) he's not great.

This is going to be great.

Ontopic now:

Why are release dates never released for Australia? Why are we normally so behind? The translation can't be difficult, so what gives?

There's a couple of other AFL fans about, I've had PMs from a couple. An AFL thread would be a good idea. As for your on topic part this question has been asked quite a few times and it's hard to find reasonable answers. The two factors are translation and converting the game to PAL verison, but it always seems an unreasonably long wait! :crazy:

The last 10-15 minutes of Port Adelaide vs Kangaroos was a waste of my time so I turned off the TV. They weren't gonna lose anyway they were 100 points up they could've at least tried to extend there lead. But nope they sat down back kicking it to eachother :nonod:

Anyhoo football thread I'd post in it and yeah Nintendo rules but Nintendo of Australia doesn't, cause they take there time in bringing games out and don't even give an explanation behind why it took so long (SPM anyone 5 months and its still got game breaking glitches :nonod:)

Back