Wii in Australia thread

Eagles said:
I don't know why I was loling :lol:
....:lol:, this isn't off topic at all.
Get back on, has anyone got Phoenix Wright 2 yet, as it came out today?

...No. Hahaha, we all get the day off in Sydney because of APEC, wow...a chance to do even more nothing. I might go to that Nintendo presentation thing. If my memory serves me correctly it's about the 3rd last day of our holidays, so I shall see. What about Worms Open Warfare 2? Do you think that that's any good?I'm kinda looking forward to the game 'Drawn to Life' On the DS, it's the kinda thing I like. As for now...I'm enjoying Kirby and the Canvas Curse....Or something like that. Pretty fun, especially with cheats on. (Don't hate me because I'm cool)

I'm interested in the New Worms, is it out in Australia? If so I'll pick it up after my TEE exams. Other DS game I'm looking forward to is Zelda, other then that not much gaming on my mind atm. To much study making my head go like this: :crazy:

Worms is out now
Phoenix Wright 2 sometime next week for me as I Play-Asia'd it
Kirby's Canvus Curse is pure awesomeness
I want Drawn to Life too but Hyper says its not as its a very basic platformer after the novelty of drawing wears out
supermariogalaxy5-2.jpg

I like kirby

THe 16 player online is just speculations

APEC is epic fail, they only bag bush when the real culprit is Hu

MP3 just HAS to be delayed here

School is boring

I want a lolly

Hello kiddies(although your all older then me) couple things that everyonne probably knows, one the some ratings have popped up

September 07, 2007 - The Office of Film & Literature Classification has rated a new batch of titles for entry into the Australian market place this week, including yet another Japan-only Nintendo classic, destined for the Virtual Console: Sin & Punishment: Successor to the Earth from the Nintendo 64.

Full-blown Wii retail titles have been listed as well, including Battalion Wars II, Endless Ocean (formerly Forever Blue) and Dragon Blade. Mario Party DS and Naruto Ninja Council have also been listed for the Nintendo DS, and Gradius 3 from the Super Nintendo joins them.

No release dates for the retail offerings have been announced at this stage, although Sin & Punishment is the next Nintendo 64 game to be released on the Virtual Console, and that should happen later this month.

It sad that aus is only now getting Phoenix Wright 2 since I now have three and if you preorder Phantom hourglass you get metal case for your ds kinda like the deal or no deals cases but all zeldery. I really need a game to play can't wait for some proper games like metroid, mario and maybe BW2 and why havent we got trauma centre yet since the UK has it now this is just stupid!!. ( full stop not needed)

thought I would pop in glad to see where still third most discussed topic but wiichat seems fairly dead anyway. how is everyone ?...........

That is all:wtf:

Good to see you again Sam :yesnod:

Sam_Harris said:
Can't wait for some proper games like metroid, mario and maybe BW2 and why havent we got trauma centre yet since the UK has it now this is just stupid!

It's probably a good thing for me that those games aren't out yet, otherwise I wouldn't be studying I'd be gaming. :lol: But after my TEE exams I'll be breaking out the games, I can't wait!

Sam_Harris said:
how is everyone?

Busy studying, other then that pretty good :)

Edit:
Diomedes said:
APEC is epic fail, they only bag bush when the real culprit is Hu
Are you talking about Hu Jintao?

Last edited:
Lol anyone here about what chasers did that is crazy shutdown all of the sydney CBD for ineffective security

so not related

Last edited:
Sam_Harris said:
Lol anyone here about what chasers did that is crazy shutdown all of the sydney CBD for ineffective security

lmao that was classic, Chas dressed as Osama Bin Laden! I hope they get off the charges, as The Chaser is my favourite show atm.

Hey Sam,
I've missed you soooo much.
How old are you because I'm only 69.hehehe.
I'm gonna be so happy in a week or so because there won't be any more ****ing exams or assignments due for another 4 weeks! Hurray! Go Kirby, although Metaknight is better.

Yes, i am talking about the chinese tyrant that bans free speech and even admits his government is too corrupt.

Im suprised the chasers weren't snipered on the spot, they sure got themselves into serious trouble.

Where is my lolly?

Hehehe, Did you see the passes for Apec that they had with them?

The name of the thing was 'Joke' instead 'APEC' and the name or something was 'insecurity'. Hahaha, that's gold!
I got a lolly right here for you...:smilewinkgrin: :yesnod: :wink: :lol: :shocked: :yikes: :O
Aww...They holidays are so close and yet so far, wait a second....Yr 9's a bludge...I'm always on holidays!
I got Worms: Open Warfare 2 but haven't had a chance to play it yet...hope it's good.

Back