Wii in Australia thread

yeah ive been signing peoples wiis and harry potter games and books lol

uve just made my day aswell nkbswe5, with that Simpsons game pic! happy happy happy :)

Bump

yoshifinalsmash4.jpg

Bumpage

Just got back from camp DS made the trip so much better althoug the trip back the battery died so just watched the movie they had on....that's enough nintendo related news, Camp was fan-freakin awesome a great week spent canoening down the Mighty Murray :D, meh I'm tired sleepy time....

It has been confirmed! The greatest Wii game is now out in Japan! Like, OMG!

938314_84835_front.jpg

Darn the region code! DARN IT ALL!

Is it any good what is its English title/translation nkbswe5?

On a slightly random note EB finally has an Australian website :shocked:....so yeah here's a link: EB Games Australia

Did you just relize EB had a site? Its a rather useless one at that.

The game will probably never ever come out in Australia. Makes me sad. If you look closely at the box its called Mahou Sensei Negima! Neo Pactio Fight. Or something like that, this is a new page so I cant look. Its like Super Smash Brothers apparently. But you know, Negima!? characters. Which is good.

NEGIMA!?

sonicrushadventure7-2.jpg

Meh i get over seeing all these Japanese games, If i have to import a game it isnt worth it in my opinion.

Hello everyone, how are we all? Stupid site can't even give me a damn notification.....LAZY! I got 2 new games today, one is custom robo arena, pretty much like pokemon, you mod up your robot and then VS. other people. And Worms: Open Warfare, pretty good, I just gotta get used to the controls.

P.S. According to this site there's no such word as pokemon due to there being a red line under it. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW POKEMON! Especially a site devoted to gaming and things like that. (i'm not getting worked up)

Good quesiton Liger_zero9999....I'd say its probabbly the most continually active part of the site atm.....

Nintendo related hmmm..something nintendo related....here we go, ZOMOG read on:
Vooks said:
While we Aussies get jipped for releases most of the time sometimes we just get lucky. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for the Nintendo DS now has a release date for Australia. While not from Nintendo itself, our usual sources in retail have confirmed for us that Phantom Hourglass will be heading to Australia on October 11th, a mere 10 days after the US and a full week before Europe. So cancel your import pre-orders and buy local because the more we reward good release dates the more they're going to happen. Hopefully.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D hopefully true I want my phantom hourglass I don't wanna import it :(.....because I'm lazy :D

Who isn't all these people raving about its goodness, how it supposed to be one of the best Zeldas. On top of all that its Zelda so who isn't excited :D

I dont mean to burst the bubble so to speak but it isnt that good. I expect more from a Zelda title.

LIES! LIIESSSS! We all know if its Zelda it must be good. Me, I loved Zelda II. BRILLIANCE!

No.

Boogie out in 2 days. DANCE!

Back