Wii in Australia thread

*ahem*

Deanis said:
I found a place behind the college that has an assortment of sake. Might have to go try a few... Watermelon Sake anyone?

that "place" sounds like a bar that sells sake.. and with it being next to uni i would of thought all the asians would go there drinking after a hard day at uni.... you do not follow?

have you learnt nothing from me? :lol:

haha, thats how it is EKi!

Yeah, it sucks. Like whenever I get emails at work I try and get them done and answered as soon as I get them. I know other people that can have e-mails sitting in their inboxes for a week before checking them. Like seriously. I love getting emails at work! I don't want to ignore them and not knowing what someone wants. I can THEN ignore them, but not before knowing what they want. But apparently people at SAE are very good at not even checking emails.

And so are uni lecturers.

I cannot wait for the Easter long weekend!! yeah, its Blues fest here so crappy traffic situation, and yes I will have to battle it on Thursday (joy) going to work, but who cares when I get the public holidays off?? It feels great. When I was at school, the school holidays had started so it was a waste of a long weekend really. Last year with Uni, same deal pretty much. Yeah, they had the public holiday off, but i didn't HAVE to go to uni on the Monday or the Friday. So waste of time. Only problem is, I am casual so no pay for me I dont think...

I remember that blues fest thing, we had some guy come from that and he was all about the sould and stuff, he was good, but kinda freaky...not freaky just, different.

Easter weekend is next week yeah? Don't confuse me! I have some stupid ext. english assignment about post-colonial criticism on the book remmebering babylon, It sucks.

But I shall be leaving school early next week and shall be going to Nelson Bay, hopefully it won't be raining like now and shall be going on a dive!

Work sucks. Some tat got fired because he couldnt tell that the books he copied and printed we're upside down, so he threatened to *shoot us up* and was run out.
irl sucks. Internet needs moar Fox.

lol @ a motivational poster I saw.

"Relax maam. I'm from the internet"

i've been rather busy with work. what recession? it sure doesnt feel like one where i work. i'm run off my feet >.<

well that and trying to sort out insurance for my 2009 JP trip. apparently insurance companies demand a letter from my doctor to say that i no longer have a heart condition. even tho i had the EXACT same letter sent to them last time i went overseas... yet they still demand another one? CAN YOU NOT FREAKING READ?!?!?!

well that and trying to sort out insurance for my 2009 JP trip. apparently insurance companies demand a letter from my doctor to say that i no longer have a heart condition. even tho i had the EXACT same letter sent to them last time i went overseas... yet they still demand another one? CAN YOU NOT FREAKING READ?!?!?!

You gotta love dealing with insurance companies =P

Sooo work and uni has been trying to destroy my life. It is all I ever do lately. I can't remember the last time when I could just sit on the computer and just do what I want. For the last week I'll I've been doing is working. But on the bright side, I am catching up on my work for one subject of uni. I have just one more 1 hour lecture to listent to tonight and I will be completely up to date.

Tomorrow I will have plenty of work to do for another subject though...

Back