Wii in Australia thread

Nothing better to do at 11:31 EST, (or 12:31 DLST) so ill pop in to say hello.

Went to the supanova today, played the laser skirmish over and over was so much fun.

Well I have one week more week of Uni until mid-semester break, which I'm really looking forward to. Going down south to Dunsborough, should be great.

For some reason Spain has never really been high on my list of places I want to visit. Family trip Dave?

wah? Should probably stay there a bit longer lol.

Ahh so jealous of all these people starting holidays. I dont get a break til the end of May.

thats because you keep missing lectures becuse you slept in :p

hey, you know its true!

in other news.. went to that japanese restraunt 40km's away... mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn sukiyaki still tastes the same :D and a couple of the waitresses wernt bad either ;) i hit on a 2 of them while i was there :lol:

Last edited:
I don't get school holidays! During the holiday period we get to do work experience at Comedy Fest, which is shweet.

Off topic, but does anyone here still play Wii often? SRSLY...

No? Whats Wii?

IS that when you go to the toilet?

Have I been living under a rock the past 3years? And missed one of the most over-rated pieces of plastic and metal conceived to man kind?

The answer to that is 'no'. I used to own the POS, and I sold it to make profits on some poor souls.

......Although, yes, last night I played BRAWL with a few mates, and it was actually quite fun. I still pwn with Pokemanz trainer.

Back