Wii in Australia thread

Fact:
I have no life.

Evidence of Facts:
University.
Law.
Work.

Sorry. I wanted to join in and it was really the only fact I had in my life.
But really, between uni work and SAE work I have very little time to do anything fun anymore.

Interesting Fact:
I seriously believe my local TNT delivery man is Liger. He lies about living up in Qld.

AHHHH HAHAHAH!! you must of got the old driver from NQX down there! :lol:

he kept on saying that his truck was on backyard blitz because he was delivering plants.... little did he know that NQX dont go further down than the bottom of QLD :lol:

That's no fun fact. When are your holidays?

And Uni's like that ssometimes I guess...Like when my bro and sis yell at me for even walking past their rooms too loud.

FACT:
Missing school for the 2 last days of term and going up to Nelson bay from wednesday to saturday is cool.:cool:

FACT:
Diving on this friday with more than one baby grey nurse shark.

FACT:
Extension English is a load of bull

FACT:
There will be no camera diving this time:(

May i have your attention please...

I am now the proud owner of 2x 22" monitors ( dual view), Ps3, killzone 2 & GT5 prologue.

deanis, getter get some practice in mate :p

Last edited:
There were only a small number of cases like that. It would cost far more in administrative costs if every case was looked at individually!

Yeah? I don't think so. What about prisoners getting it? You going to complain about that one next? Cash for Crims. Yeah? John Howard so fantastically better? Shall we take a look at all the ever so fantastic things he's done for us? No, no, that would take far to long.

If you - and your family apparently - have such a problem with Kevin and his stimulus package then send it back. Heck donate it to charity, throw it out the window it doesn't matter. But whatever you do NOT spend it on the economy.

. . . .I'm not praising Howard for all the crap he did, and I honestly was glad to see him go.
And prisoners...? Ok...They're still in Australia though, Rudd's chosen to let the money go overseas, it's meant to be to help our economy...Won't work if it's in another country.

And whaddya mean my family? Where did I say that? I think that giving away money in the way that he has...Just could've been done better/

75,000,000...Really, it costs that much for administrative costs? Howard was able to do it pretty well.
I disagree with your numerical figure. Even if it was that high, that cost would still be surpassed by having to go through each hand out on an individual basis. Plus it would take much longer to distribute the money which would contradict the theory behind the hand outs in stimulating the economy. The idea of a "cash splash" is to get money quickly flowing through the economy again. That won't be achieved if an application process is used.

Also for what it's worth, 75 million is nothing when talking about the Australian economy as a whole.

Back