Wii Issue

Manticore

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2021
I have a black Wii the model # is RVL-001(USA) the serial # is LU204626273

I have grey Aokin AV cable cord ending with the white,yellow and red ports, the model # for it is RVL-009

I have a Console power AC adapter cord with the model # RVL-002 and it also has i think this is the serial # D7RKX31

My Tv is a Samsung model # is LN32C450E1D the serial # i ZO5D34UZ503110L

I just purchased this RCA to HDMI Converter, Composite to HDMI Adapter Support 1080P PAL/NTSC Compatible with N64, PS one, PS2, PS3, STB, Xbox, VHS, VCR, Blue-Ray DVD Players

here is the link https://www.amazon.com/Converter-Co...t=&hvlocphy=9027645&hvtargid=pla-902669222599

I connected the yellow with yellow the red with red the white with white, then i plugged in the usb power cord, and then plugged in the HMDI cord once i turned on my Wii and set my tv source to HDMI 2 I could hear the sounds from the wii but i could not see the picture all i saw was a blue screen with 2 words that were "No Single" I attempted this with another different samsung tv I have and once again it only gave me the audio from the white plugged into white and the red plugged into red, but the yellow plugged into yellow for video didnt display the wii home menu

Can someone please help me? Someone from Nintendo customer service line said i should get the Wii U instead also suggested i should maybe replace the Aokin AV cable cord with a different one off Amazon or Ebay

Can someone who is familar with the issue im having please help me?

Just get a Wii to HDMI connector
51k0RnN80tL._AC_SX466_.jpg

is there a specific one you would recommend i buy of brand?

any like the one pictured should be fine

It actually depends on your purpose like for example, many gamers specifically use adapters for their Wii because computer monitors offer superior performance compared to televisions. You may wanna visit nerdtechy and other relative sites.

Last edited:
Back