"Wii-itis" a medical diagnosis

junojpeg

Luigi Rockz
Sep 9, 2007
I saw this on the news and thought that I would look it up on the web. I can remember the day I bought my Wii. The friends I could have gone out with that day, the phone calls I could have answered, the TV shows I missed. I can especially remember paying for it the next morning. My arms were really sore, I had "Wii-itis."

Wii-itis info.

Who else had "Wii-itis" the day after they bought their Wii?

Your arms were sore from playing Wii? :lol:.
I seriously don't see how that can happen unless your really out of shape.

wtf thats bogus! Your arms are just weak! Do some grand push-ups! Best exercise evah!

I remember playing boxing on Wii-sports and doing push-ups after!!! Best way to relieve stress!!!! My arms only ever got a dull pain after 7 hours of mysims. All that precise block moving! Ack!

Naw just my arms. I hate running- well actually my hips are weird so I can't run. Perma dislocation. I'm surprised I can even walk. Heh I guess I'll be thankful for that too. :) Yeah MySims is the only armsore I've faced on the Wii.

Last edited:
ah yes, i had wii-tis, i remember the exact day.. -day dreams- i was at my friends house. and he had a wii. and i took 15 photos of it with my head next to it. and then it happened. BASE BALL. i was pitching, losing by one point. getting frusterated i threw the base ball's from then one with all my strength. after the game i pulled a muscle as i raised my throwing arm in victory.. but it was worth it.. oh yes.. it was worth it.

lol.....i never got any arm sore from playing my sims

@ jerry - o0o0o....rest your arm.....

I didn't.
Set it up, then was so tired fell asleep on the floor.

First time I played I was fine.

Monsteroids said:
LAWLipops for the weak armed right here!
lol. hope you liked my story filled with action. and i didnt have weak arms. just i threw my arm too much. and i dont mean like a normal underhand kinda speed. i mean F'N GO! kinda speed

wario2ooo said:
lol.....i never got any arm sore from playing my sims

@ jerry - o0o0o....rest your arm.....

Heh have you been constantly building on that game for 7 hours! So precise. ack!

Back