wii need a hard drive nintendo

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
there are so maney posts about peopel running out of room on there wii. but nintendo shouls let us play off an sd card. or plug in a 3party hard drive\flash drive but i still have 1511 space on my wii.

the only reason why i would want a new hard drive for the wii, is so that people stop making pointless threads complaing about it

well it has 2 usb ports and there is the option to do it. is i think they should get a hdd for the wi one that is out side because some peoepl dont have the $$$$ to get a hdd and dont play vc games

be quiet wiizorer stop being so pesimistic ive noticed that about you! i agree the wii needs more memory.

If Nintendo would send out an update that would allow SD card memory to be saved to (and accessed from) directly, then we wouldn't have this problem. Nor would we have the problem of mechanical failure of a hard drive.

Those of you who think you need a hard drive: just how much additional GBs do you really need, seriously? Could it be handled by the capacity of available SD cards?

Wii need a hdd

Well ya we could wait for a update for the wii so it can read off of the sd card but i dont think it would work because it does not read off the sd card that fast ar so i herd. but the wii hard drive could be like a flash drive(jumpdrive) what ever but be like 12Gb a bout that big or have 3 sizes
1.Not a big gamer size512Mb
2.Kinda of a gamer 1GB
3.A Big gamer 12GB
somthing like that to the usb port

i dont think they will give an update for the sdcard i thinks you may just need theres for it to work does anyone own one of theres???

A harddrive is not Nintendos 'style' they are strictly Memory cards, Old school till the end.

but the sd card reader thing is not that fast tho. it's slow. it took 5 min to copy paper Mario 64 to it and then i copped it to my computer 5sec's it's the way they have the data limit is. it's is cheap piece of sd reader. or just get a usp card reader and that is 460Mb because that is how fast usb is.

By the way wiizorer i dont like the never ending spyoler i will give you one that never ends

I did that by acdent some forms dont even alow editing

i am not a president i dont work but i am have been using the msn groups for a bit and i got us to thoes so sorry but there should be some sort of hdd

Back