Wii online gaming

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
In an effort to bring some Wii online gaming sections to the forum, i'd be interested to know what are the most popular online Wii games that you'd like to see devoted forums for?

I have:

CoD
FIFA
Mario Kart
SSBB
Guitar Hero

There will be a more general section for games that arent as popular, but it would be best if we can have specific sections for the top inline games.

Animal crossing had a few posts before the time warp

In an effort to bring some Wii online gaming sections to the forum, i'd be interested to know what are the most popular online Wii games that you'd like to see devoted forums for?

I have:

CoD
FIFA
Mario Kart
SSBB
Guitar Hero

There will be a more general section for games that arent as popular, but it would be best if we can have specific sections for the top inline games.

I'd say Mario Kart/SSBB, Fifa, and CoD. All different genres

There could always be one for them music based games that the young uns seem to like
(Rock band, Guitar hero, them other ones and Frets on fire)

(Ok I might be alone on that last one)

I played frets on computer!

But theirs like nothing new to the wii for GH and stuff like that. It's just like any other system there's no new motion

As Prinny said, I also suggest an Animal Crossing: City Folk sub-forum. Call Of Duty is a great idea, seems a lot of people post about the game. Also, instead of just having a Guitar Hero sub-forum, how about calling it Guitar Hero/Rock Band sub-forum?

Good to see some are getting added. :thumbsup:

Ok, thanks for the input so far, these 4/5 titles seem to be a good starting point.

I remember one of the members (Godwind I think it was) suggested a Friend Codes sub-forum, to keep the friend codes well organized where everyone who 'wants' to share their code for a certain game can, so the Wii Gaming section doesn't get cluttered and people don't get harassed with Friend Code requests through their PMs & Profiles. Not to mention, all the Wii games obviously can't be supported in the profiles, way too many to add..

Just dump your friend codes in the game's thread if you want to play with someone, easy as that.

Last edited:
I remember one of the members (Godwind I think it was) suggested a Friend Codes sub-forum, to keep the friend codes well organized where everyone who 'wants' to share their code for a certain game can, so the Wii Gaming section doesn't get cluttered and people don't get harassed with Friend Code requests through their PMs & Profiles. Not to mention, all the Wii games obviously can't be supported in the profiles, way too many to add..

Just dump your friend codes in the game's thread if you want to play with someone, easy as that.

Yeah, i was thinking about that suggestion today. Can't decide whether to let is be a 'free for all' forum or to have only threads for each game, and have members add their codes in each thread...

Yeah, i was thinking about that suggestion today. Can't decide whether to let is be a 'free for all' forum or to have only threads for each game, and have members add their codes in each thread...

It would need modding properly but a thread for each game would probably be the best way to share FCs

Back